IGNORED

Cotterell Sacked [confirmed]

Buckeyed

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

Ok!

Now being reported twice so, its possible he has gone.

If true I would suggest something had to change radically and unfortunately SC was the obvious head to roll....God forbid that we haven't already lined up a new man!!!!

The board will be shitting themselves. They might need to go near a camera again. 

I feel for Cotts he had our best interests at heart and wanted us to do well but somewhere along the way we have ballsed up big time. Going from our best season in history to one of our worst is why he's going. Hopefully whoever comes in will bring some fresh ideas and a manager that can sign some players  would be nice.

10 minutes ago, tomo said:

If this is true = the Official Website need to sort out their web designer team - disgraceful if leaked on twitter,

Sums up the professionalism of the club - zero!

Yeah because news like this has never leaked out from any other club before, you utter moron.

What ******* abysmal timing. I've backed the board but really, who are we going to get in who can do better? We've clearly struggled to attract anyone here, so what the **** is a new manager going to do? By and large we haven't been playing particularly bad stuff, we look woefully short on confidence. Not like he lost the dressing room, they were still playing for him.

******* mess.

If true I feel for him. It seems reasonably clear that he had a plan for this season and that the players he needed never arrived. 

And last season was up there with the very best and he's to be greatly thanked for that. I can't imagine there'll be many better evenings than Bradford away.

27 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

Seen the reports, thought I'd comment.

It's the right move by your club. Despite not having the sufficient squad depth, you're a decent side with good players who should comfortably be staying up.

Cotterill simply doesn't get the results at this level.

If you get the right man in you'll easily pull away from the bottom 3, because having seen you play us twice, plus a few times on TV, you are miles better than the showers of shite such as Bolton, Charlton, MK Dons and etc.

Ironic that Greg gets the goal that gets him sacked.

Thank god, a realist.

4 minutes ago, bcfcbs20 said:

I feel for Cotts he had our best interests at heart and wanted us to do well but somewhere along the way we have ballsed up big time. Going from our best season in history to one of our worst is why he's going. Hopefully whoever comes in will bring some fresh ideas and a manager that can sign some players  would be nice.

Gave me the best season I have ever experienced at this football club. Enjoyable football, goals, two trophies. Thank you SC for bringing us back from the brink and last season

Gave me the best season I've known as a fan but we cannot afford to be relegated with the ground etc going up. With Cotterill in charge I am in no doubt we would have gone down. Now we have a chance, but we have to get the appointment right.

Archived