IGNORED

Cotterell Sacked [confirmed]

Buckeyed

1 minute ago, redsince66 said:

And the best replacement in my eyes? David Moyes: Ex City boy and he won us the Johnstones Paint Trophy - he'll want a job at a team he can build at, just like he did at Everton and tried to at Sociedad.

I'd be utterly amazed. 

Probably have to get him pissed on a while bottle of single malt for him to sign. 

Would love it though.  

33 minutes ago, BCFC Jordan said:

If true, a cowardly act from the board that have let him down since he led us to a title and two trophies.

Thanks for the memories, SC.

Boss.jpg

While i agree he has been let down as far as transfers go. He hasn't helped himself , especially with a lack of tactical flexibility . We has been roasted playing too open with 3-5-2 and he's refused to change it. It's not even as if we got the players to play that system because we haven't. 

If this is true it is a very sad day for all supporters and the club in general. Steve marked the most successful time for us in the recent decades. A trip to Wembley to win a cup and a league title, if this is true then I can say with all my heart thanks for the memories Steve.

And to add that I believe the board and Keith Dawe to be just as responsible for the failure of this season. If the board doesnt give results how can you expect your manager to.

1 minute ago, tomo said:

If this is true = the Official Website need to sort out their web designer team - disgraceful if leaked on twitter,

Sums up the professionalism of the club - zero!

Cotterill himself might have leaked it...

Thanks for the memories Steve, but if true this had to happen. We can blame the board for the lack of new players, but the buck stops with SC for the performance on the pitch

Archived