IGNORED

Micheal Appleton

KeepUpLino

1 minute ago, 'keepuplino' said:

The blokes beginning to get very personal Woodsy something i don't take kindly too and seems to be searching me out on a regular basis!!

I get it mate, I didn't agree with his post about KITR and Harry either

Easy to get carried away with it all right now. But we'll all go home to our families tonight. A cuddle off your kids, give the missus a slap on the arse and forget about this whole shit storm for an hour or two!

11 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

You would think it would be impossible to dislike someone based on posts on a forum and not even knowing them personally but you my son are a grade A plonker.....

Would be quite happy to meet you in the Coopers Sat for a debate, feel free to PM me and we'll sort something out.. ASSHOLE!!!

ooooo ark at eee

2 minutes ago, robin4ever said:

More than happy you clueless prat. You must have been picked on at school at have utter contempt for your niggling little snippets. More than happy to discuss things with you and try to put some knowledge in your troubled little mind. Enjoy your sad existence and I hope you get everything you so richly deserve 

Come on mate, this all feels a little OTT now, no point getting a ban because you have different views....

6 minutes ago, robin4ever said:

More than happy you clueless prat. You must have been picked on at school at have utter contempt for your niggling little snippets. More than happy to discuss things with you and try to put some knowledge in your troubled little mind. Enjoy your sad existence and I hope you get everything you so richly deserve 

C'mon we are all in this together... aren't we? Let him bide.

8 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Supposedly Mark Ashton is the new CEO.

He's been a director/CEO at various clubs, most recently Oxford United :argh:

Only left there 21st December. Takes up a post here and then gets first dibs at manager picking, who also was at Oxford with him and a mate. Is that how to do business, what is this politics?

A reminder please to keep this civilised. I know we are not happy at the moment, even those who wanted Cotterill out must feel concerned about rumours that are going around. But let's leave the infighting to the club and be respectful to each other on here. Mod preview is such a pain for all. 

15 minutes ago, robin4ever said:

Would you like the number of my anger councillor?

10 minutes ago, RedM said:

Only left there 21st December. Takes up a post here and then gets first dibs at manager picking, who also was at Oxford with him and a mate. Is that how to do business, what is this politics?

Yes it is. No decision has been made but don't be surprised to see MA in the dugout for Birmingham/Peterborough. Are people starting to see how the problems we've had this season are from on high?

5 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

Yes it is. No decision has been made but don't be surprised to see MA in the dugout for Birmingham/Peterborough. Are people starting to see how the problems we've had this season are from on high?

Honestly, if that happens, we had may as well start planning for next season in League 1. We may as well just keep Wadey and Pembs in charge. This would be really, really bad. We don't need a coach. We need a proven no frills Manager!

46 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Would be the cheap option again! So cheap in fact that the club can kiss goodbye to my ST renewal regardless of what league we end up in!

Totally agree with you Ivan, IMO this would be the CHEAP option, Our Current board have proved themselves at times to be DAFT!! But surely they are not that DAFT Please?? Unbelievable!!

21 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

A cuddle off your kids, give the missus a slap on the arse and forget about this whole shit storm for an hour or two!

I have to say Woodsy, I always laugh when your posts sound like they could have actually come from Max Branning. :clapping:

32 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

You would think it would be impossible to dislike someone based on posts on a forum and not even knowing them personally but you my son are a grade A plonker.....

Would be quite happy to meet you in the Coopers Sat for a debate, feel free to PM me and we'll sort something out.. ASSHOLE!!!

24 minutes ago, robin4ever said:

Bet this one doesn't happen either. I'd love a subforum for when members call each other out. See who turns up, who doesn't , outcome etc. Find out who's dad's harder.

23 minutes ago, supercidered said:

Honestly, if that happens, we had may as well start planning for next season in League 1. We may as well just keep Wadey and Pembs in charge. This would be really, really bad. We don't need a coach. We need a proven no frills Manager!

Cotterill was not someone who you could muzzle. It made him look like a bad loser (and trust me, I hated it as much as anyone) but he cared for this club so much. Appleton would be a lapdog to the board and you certainly wouldn't hear any (valid) insinuations about lack of support from upstairs.

2 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

Its laughable that people are writing Appleton off.  For all we know he could be a great appointment.

I'm well aware that SC proverbially shoved humble pie down my throat. I wish I had learnt, but I haven't and I still don't/wouldn't want Appleton. And I was delighted when we recruited McInnes so I'm happy to say it's just a fool's opinion :)

The danger in Appleton, as was with SC, is that he will not be in any credit. Anything but pretty sharpish results and it could get quite toxic towards him and the board. It's playing with fire and in our circumstances quite dangerous I feel.

18 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

Its laughable that people are writing Appleton off.  For all we know he could be a great appointment.

I said this on another thread - if Cotts couldn't get better players through the door, how would MA. What has he done in his career?

Whether he'd be the man or not is open to debate, the line above, I fear, is not

Archived