IGNORED

Announcement Today (on Saturday)

Kid in the Riot

While we know we have wasted another day in the transfer window, it will take time for us to go through the selection process. Yes maybe we should have had someone lined up but no-one would come at such short notice and for the salary offered.

We will continue to go through the process until we find a fool someone desperate enough someone suitably qualified.

PS we are selling next years ST`S EARLY from Monday, incase we get relegated to offer you all a great deal.

Enjoy the day mugs I know you will be supporting us. The Management

1 minute ago, Mad Cyril said:

So that is what it will be - The old 'Mr Ashton to the South Stand' code announcement again eh?

And pity the poor bloke who has to respond minus a chemical biohazard suit.

Indeed!I heard we dropped the biohazard suit in order to afford Simon Cox's wages. 

On relfection, I definitely feel the nuclear powered turd protection was better value for money.

Reckon the Chairman is going. Think he was a Cotts man. 

All a great pity how it has ended up. 

Personally, reading some of the bile written on forums and tweets, anybody putting their lives into this (or any other) Club needs a rhino-type skin. Some keyboard warriors need to engage their brains before spouting such stuff to people who are putting their money, time and reputations on the line for, mostly, bugger all reward. Pretty sure these same keyboard warriors would be sat on a beach somewhere if they had the same financial resources, not giving a second thought to our football club.

13 minutes ago, Sargent Pepper said:

I'm not sure otib are going to like  it or the possible implications

We are about to be united with the otherside and our new name is Bristol Sport FC, this is why blue seats are to be installed in the new stand

Archived