IGNORED

Have Moyes Been Vindicated?

Jack Dawe

32 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

This isn't about Moyes coming here. Or even being "approached." As I said, out of our league. It's just where his standing or reputation is right now. 

From 2007 to 2013, Everton finished 8th or higher every season. They score plenty now but ship plenty too. And their fans are not happy. Agree with @Nomad though, probably done all he could there.

Utd are nowhere near back to anything like under SAF. What was the point of sacking Moyes?

If he's not coming then I really do not care if there was any point in sacking Moyes. Maybe go and ask on a Man U forum.

3 hours ago, UncleAlbert said:

We are delusion to think moyes will come to us. Why would he drop from one of the biggest teams in the world to a team that at the moment looks more suited to league one. We should stop the nonsense and just accept Warnock. 

Yes.

Yes we should.

3 hours ago, spudski said:

Allegedly Mr Moyes changed a lot of backroom staff when he went to Utd.

Those in the know there, said he would fail by their standards because there was too much change in one go.

Have always said, do not let one man change so much at a club in one go.

I think they would be no worse off now had they kept him; in fact likely a couple hundred million better off.

i do not think Moysie's reputation has been damaged by MU at all. Somewhat by R. Soc... And would explain why we have a small chance rather than none of him coming to BS3. 

As for most of this thread; avin a larf. 

39 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

I think they would be no worse off now had they kept him; in fact likely a couple hundred million better off.

i do not think Moysie's reputation has been damaged by MU at all. Somewhat by R. Soc... And would explain why we have a small chance rather than none of him coming to BS3. 

As for most of this thread; avin a larf. 

For what it's worth...I've been told by a few 'people' that he has been asked the question, and that he would consider it like any other job.

'People' felt it was down to whether we stayed up or not...but that he was still not sure.

Stranger things have happened...but if you don't ask, you don't get...plus it would have to be the correct fit for both parties.

Does DM need BCFC?....no....do BCFC need DM?....maybe.

14 minutes ago, Superjack said:

As unlikely as it is to happen, I've just got a feeling that it would be an absolute disaster... (a la Coppell)...

...that said.... if he were appointed I would be boozin' it up with the rest of ya!  :-)

Please elaborate…

As far as I'm aware (or led to believe) Coppell was a completely different box of frogs.

2 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Please elaborate…

As far as I'm aware (or led to believe) Coppell was a completely different box of frogs.

Indeed...

... I just meant a disaster of equal proportions really...

... not a direct comparison... just a similar big name "messiah" that probably wouldn't fulfil expectations.         

4 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Please elaborate…

I thought the expression was 'mad as a box of frogs' although this trio look pretty laid back ; maybe Coppell would have been in that box all alone though and that would have been enough to drive anyone as mad as a hatter... cannot find a mad man with a hat on.

madasaboxoffrogs.jpg.040f3dc924ff7743180

6 hours ago, havanatopia said:

I thought the expression was 'mad as a box of frogs' although this trio look pretty laid back ; maybe Coppell would have been in that box all alone though and that would have been enough to drive anyone as mad as a hatter... cannot find a mad man with a hat on.

madasaboxoffrogs.jpg.040f3dc924ff7743180

Yes I was deliberately mixing my metaphors. 'kettle of fish' 

Archived