IGNORED

Today's ref

GrahamC

Seriously as bad as I can ever remember.

No control of the game at all, allowed Birmingham to dive, time waste and moan without any response.

Missed a blatant penalty to us and could easily have given another late on.

A completely incompetent, biased display.

1 minute ago, 29AR said:

And Wes burns through on goal brought down by the last man. 

Forgot that one, mind you if the equally useless linesman in front of the Dolman couldn't see that one from 5 yards away, what chance did he have? 

7 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

No control of the game at all, allowed Birmingham to dive, time waste and moan without any response.

Add to that list, he allowed them to take free kicks and throw ins from wherever they wanted.

5 minutes ago, Londoner said:

I was sat in front of tomlin and it was a dive, no contact at all and went down after the nothing challenge happened....ref was spot on there.....rest of the game dire.

Even their manager thought it was a good shout and most people saying why would he need to go down he had beaten the defender and about to pull the trigger, doesn't make sense.

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Even their manager thought it was a good shout and most people saying why would he need to go down he had beaten the defender and about to pull the trigger, doesn't make sense.

I was three rows back directly in line.....tomlin turned him defender stuck his leg out tomlin took another touch then went down.....no way there was any contact clear air between and went down late....it was clear dive frim where I was.

Sat in the middle of the Dolman and it looked a pen. He had no reason to go down. Done the defender on his debut looking to get a shot off and goes down. Everyone will probably see it differently as we are sat all around the ground but looked it where I was. Also, with as bad as the ref was he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt. And how they both missed the foul on Burns I don't know. Mind you his touch was sloppy and he wasn't getting to it but was still at least a foul. 

Think the defender got the ball on the Burns one but the Tomlin one looked nailed on from my view...

He should have booked their lad for walking off the pitch, then walking back on and collapsing. Sick of players doing this...just walk off and get treatment as he was clearly able to do.

4 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Think the defender got the ball on the Burns one but the Tomlin one looked nailed on from my view...

He should have booked their lad for walking off the pitch, then walking back on and collapsing. Sick of players doing this...just walk off and get treatment as he was clearly able to do.

Plus of course that "serious" head injury that stopped us attacking, meaning they gave the ball back to our keeper when the game had stopped as we attacked at their right back.

What a vile team they were, backed by pitiful vocal "support".

14 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Sat in the middle of the Dolman and it looked a pen. He had no reason to go down. Done the defender on his debut looking to get a shot off and goes down. Everyone will probably see it differently as we are sat all around the ground but looked it where I was. Also, with as bad as the ref was he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt. And how they both missed the foul on Burns I don't know. Mind you his touch was sloppy and he wasn't getting to it but was still at least a foul. 

Sat in the middle of the Dullmoan, def looked like a dive.

Worst ref since the last worst ref against Birmingham under Benny. Now that I think about it, Brum seem to spend a lot of time in the top two divisions without buying any big name players. Perhaps they are buying referees instead.

53 minutes ago, Londoner said:

I was three rows back directly in line.....tomlin turned him defender stuck his leg out tomlin took another touch then went down.....no way there was any contact clear air between and went down late....it was clear dive frim where I was.

I was also directly in line (S23) and there was clear contact. It was a foul, 100%.

Rowett's exact comment was that he was on the wrong side so didn't have much of a view, but thought it was half a shout from there.

He was bad, but I've seen worse. After the pen incident everything he gave got booed. Including a blatant Reid foul on Gleeson which he was lucky not to get booked for.

Inept display.

I can sometimes accept them getting decisions wrong, they are human....but they mid-use the rules so often.

How can a player limp off, get pushed back on by the manager ' trainer, and then go down injured.  Simple yellow card.

Thomas Kusczack.....the quickest goal kick taker all season, apart from one near end of first half.  Fair play to him.

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Graham, there are games where I so miss sitting next to you in the Dolman! Or maybe I could hear you in the Atyeo!

A vintage bad ref performance…hoping we can look back on it and laugh….

52 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

The thing about that was, you could see the ref telling him to get off the pitch 3 or 4 times whilst he was on the floor and they totally ignored him. He had no control of the situation whatsoever. Unfortunately that is what modern day football is all about, it is winding me up more by the week. About time the referees grow a pair and take action!!

Archived