IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Brighton & Hove Albion Match Day Thread

Game over; sounds like our right back postion is cursed tonight.

That said... Other results aren't that bad.

MK winning is a pain, but really much of a muchness; then being level on points with us again makes no difference.

Bolton, Rotherham and Charlton all losing is more important; one less game to play and still being 8 points clear despite bad loss is positive, not negative.

Taking a beating like this is bad, but as is said; I'd rather lose one match 4-0 after three narrow wins than have four draws right now. 

Time to go back to the drawing board and get a reaction at Forest.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Did not see this one coming to be honest. LJ starts earning his pay now.

Always looked like a really tough game this one and had i known Vyner was playing i might have gone for an away win... It was too big an ask against Brighton who are not MK Dons. 

Can only assume LJ had Little or no choice!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, samo II said:

Game over; sounds like our right back postion is cursed tonight.

That said... Other results aren't that bad.

MK winning is a pain, but really much of a muchness; then being level on points with us again makes no difference.

Bolton, Rotherham and Charlton all losing is more important; one less game to play and still being 8 points clear despite bad loss is positive, not negative.

Taking a beating like this is bad, but as is said; I'd rather lose one match 4-0 after three narrow wins than have four draws right now. 

Time to go back to the drawing board and get a reaction at Forest.

Yep.

Minor point, Rotherham currently drawing. Need to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down, and get back to what we have been doing last few weeks.

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

Yep.

Minor point, Rotherham currently drawing. Need to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down, and get back to what we have been doing last few weeks.

True, though Rothetham have longer to play.

Plus; they might slim the gap if they get something, but Bolton & Charlton stay a full 9 points behind, and nothing has suggested they can manage that sort of swing.

I'm grateful we go three wins on the trot to pull us out, as tonight's really withstanding; I really think there are three worse teams in this league.