IGNORED

T20 World Cup

Fordy62

2 minutes ago, Super said:

he would of done 6 of them if he needed stokes was shot.

Sat in tears in the middle at the end. You really have to feel for him given how good he`s been to get us here. He strikes me as the type to bounce back OK but also he won`t forget it and that will make him a better player I think.

In the old days he`d never have been picked to put on an England shirt again for the rest of his career but thankfully that`s changed now.

23 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Seems a long time ago now, but him not being out was most likely the turning point. Never seen a third umpire used so late. 

Probably the first and last time DRS used in India. Given he was out then needed conclusive proof he wasn't and I don't think you could. 

Still can't believe we tossed it away even now. However as much as I'd like to blame stokes - worth remembering he was youngest man on the pitch - we were 25 runs short with the bat..

7 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Still can't believe we tossed it away even now. However as much as I'd like to blame stokes - worth remembering he was youngest man on the pitch - we were 25 runs short with the bat..

You can bet the wanchors at The S*n will have a field day tomorrow - they`ll do their best to destroy what confidence he has left.

When do we play in anything next? Hopefully he`ll have got over it by the time we do - players like him and Joe are the future for us if we have any hope of being competitive in any form of the game.

Archived