IGNORED

T20 World Cup

Fordy62

2 hours ago, Corsham Ed said:

Absolute shambles by England's bowling and fielding today. Going to need something very special to overturn this score by South Africa.

I said we needed something special, and by golly we just seen the highest run chase in an ICC T20 World Cup. Well done England,

1 hour ago, Tomarse said:

Bangladesh absolutely choked. Mind you India took about 20 minutes to bowl that last over, poor sportsmanship 

That left me a little deflated. They should have known better. That was a really good underdog story. Idiots. 

England doing their best to have the traditional loss to an associate nation, then after the game Morgan calling them the best associate nation there is, bit of a slam on Ireland... Nice one Eoin we'll make an Englishman of you yet. :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Morgan owes Moeen big time for getting us out of the shite today.

To be fair the batters got us out of the s**t against SA so about evens I'd say.  Big improvement against SL or we are going home.. Reliant on WI beating SA too now as our net RR is very poor 

• Admin
15 hours ago, Tomarse said:

Bangladesh absolutely choked. Mind you India took about 20 minutes to bowl that last over, poor sportsmanship 

After hitting 9 off of the first 3 deliveries, I reckon the bowler was on the verge of having some kind of panic attack and had to be calmed

20 hours ago, hodge said:

England doing their best to have the traditional loss to an associate nation, then after the game Morgan calling them the best associate nation there is, bit of a slam on Ireland... Nice one Eoin we'll make an Englishman of you yet. :thumbsup:

Ah now. None of that!

Difficult to argue that Afghanistan aren't the best (at least in the shorter formats) right now. Fair play to them, it's a great story.

Brilliant stuff from Jos but feel Morgan is so shit out of form that he probably held us back from 180+.

Sensible bowling against poor batting lineup should see us through but this is England.. 

Archived