IGNORED

Season tickets (merged)

gordie

17 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

Yes approx 1.2k with boxes and club seats. 

Was told could be slightly more depending on who's visiting and any hospitality deals they may run. 

Are those 1.2k included within the 13,000 sales or is that in fact 14,200 minimum  attendances ?

1 minute ago, redapple said:

Are those 1.2k included within the 13,000 sales or is that in fact 14,200 minimum  attendances ?

Not sure, I would say no as the season ticket sales tend to be reported separately as they are on the annual accounts. 

Therefore I would add any corporate to the totals so far.

I used to have a season ticket for about ten years. I stopped around the time Del Boy came in. He kept us up but I just wasn't happy with the direction the club was heading. Too many over paid players and the club didn't really have a vision and it showed on the pitch. However with the redevelopment almost complete and new personal within the club I am once again excited about the future of BCFC. This has convinced me to return so I've committed to a season ticket.

1 hour ago, cynic said:

So we are back to 2008 with regard to season tickets give or take a couple of hundred ?

The signs are promising.

In 2008 we had just missed out on promotion to the PL.

To sell a similar amount after a relegation scrap is very encouraging. All before the season has ended, as well.

15 minutes ago, Just Red said:

I used to have a season ticket for about ten years. I stopped around the time Del Boy came in. He kept us up but I just wasn't happy with the direction the club was heading. Too many over paid players and the club didn't really have a vision and it showed on the pitch. However with the redevelopment almost complete and new personal within the club I am once again excited about the future of BCFC. This has convinced me to return so I've committed to a season ticket.

And some of us stuck with it.

30 minutes ago, 42nite said:

And some of us stuck with it.

I admire you for that. I too have done that in the past, I had a ST right from our relegation in 98? Through to the del boy period. From a personal perspective and a financial perspective I needed a break from the rigours of attending every home game. It took it's toll and attending simply became quite a task. I also had a few personal problems with my health which didn't help with my enthusiasm.

Even during our last promotion season I still really didn't feel it. I still attended the odd game here and there and followed almost every game on the radio. 

However I now have an itch to attend regularly again. I feel enthusiastic again. The feel good factor within myself and the club seems to be back.

Archived