IGNORED

Season tickets (merged)

gordie

10 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

There are some large sections blocked out in the Williams Stand wings which don't look like sales of season tickets.

yes it does seem odd that every seat has gone in W16 row 10 to 28 (where I wanted tickets) and W12 row 17 to 28. Plus the middle section on W18. Where all these like this last week?

6 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

***** have sold my seat. Feel like telling them to stuff it!! :ranting:

Monday, April 11th at 10am
Final week for seat renewals for 2016/17. Supporters are also able to move seats during this period if they wish. Any non-renewed seats at the end of this period will then be released.

Monday, April 18th & Tuesday, April 19th
With reservations now lifted, season card holders who have already purchased will be able to move seats if they wish.

Did you try to renew after the deadline given for them to hold the seats (my emphasis added)?

1 hour ago, semblar said:

Did you try to renew after the deadline given for them to hold the seats (my emphasis added)?

I tried to, but the useless system had no record of me having a seat - this despite me quoting my seat and supporter ID number. As I say, it just "lost" me. Anyway they resold the seat to some dick and I'm 7 rows away from where I've traditionally sat.

Hope the new guy in my seat has fun with the muppet in front who stands up every five minutes. :bored:

3 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I tried to, but the useless system had no record of me having a seat - this despite me quoting my seat and supporter ID number. As I say, it just "lost" me. Anyway they resold the seat to some dick and I'm 7 rows away from where I've traditionally sat.

Hope the new guy in my seat has fun with the 'tard in front who stands up every five minutes. :bored:

Some dick!

Have we learnt NOTHING this week?

12 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Email Kay.mcginty@bristol-sport.co.uk explain the situation and see what she can do. 

S'ok Dolls. I've accepted the situation. My matchday companions have moved to, so we'll see what the new vantage point brings.

55 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Hope the new guy in my seat has fun with the muppet in front who stands up every five minutes:bored:

In that case why would you want to renew that seat anyway?!

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

In that case why would you want to renew that seat anyway?!

Because I've sat there since 2000, and I know the people sitting around me - apart from jack-in-the-box, who was new this season.

Anyway, I've accepted the move, but I think three weeks to renew long-standing season tickets is not long enough, particularly when there was no warning of the deadline on the letter they sent me or in the promotional material, they were clearly having website/database problems and last year we had much longer.

I was ill at the start of April and was out of the country after that. What should have been a fairly straightforward renewal online from the US has turned into an enforced move for myself and others due to Bristol Sports' incompetence.

28 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

S'ok Dolls. I've accepted the situation. My matchday companions have moved to, so we'll see what the new vantage point brings.

"matchday companions"? Is that a new  supporter segment?

Is it a subset of 'dicks' or '####s'?

Honestly I can't keep up and I am getting confused what I am. Any guidance appreciated.

3 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Because I've sat there since 2000, and I know the people sitting around me - apart from jack-in-the-box, who was new this season.

Anyway, I've accepted the move, but I think three weeks to renew long-standing season tickets is not long enough, particularly when there was no warning of the deadline on the letter they sent me or in the promotional material, they were clearly having website/database problems and last year we had much longer.

I was ill at the start of April and was out of the country after that. What should have been a fairly straightforward renewal online from the US has turned into an enforced move for myself and others due to Bristol Sports' incompetence.

I understand your frustration but I do think you're being a bit harsh.  Three weeks is an ample window in which to renew - it's not the club's fault your circumstances prevented you sorting it out sooner.  For whatever reason it appears your details couldn't be found on the system.  This is probably due to a data entry error at some point rather than a failure of the system itself, which has worked for others.  More a perfect storm of bad fortune than pure incompetence.

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

I understand your frustration but I do think you're being a bit harsh.  Three weeks is an ample window in which to renew - it's not the club's fault your circumstances prevented you sorting it out sooner.  For whatever reason it appears your details couldn't be found on the system.  This is probably due to a data entry error at some point rather than a failure of the system itself, which has worked for others.  More a perfect storm of bad fortune than pure incompetence.

I seem to have problems every season renewing. Last year, it took a Bristol-based relative popping down to the Gate to have a word with admin before I got my card. I was hopeful that the new "slick" Bristol Sport administration, as exemplified by Mark Ashton et al, may have meant a change for the better from the ramshackle operation of yore, but it seems not.

And I can't agree that three weeks is ample - particularly when last year you had well into May to renew, and we have more seats to fill now. It's not like anyone is going to miss out if they want to move to a new area.

19 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

"matchday companions"? Is that a new  supporter segment?

Is it a subset of 'dicks' or '####s'?

Honestly I can't keep up and I am getting confused what I am. Any guidance appreciated.

You're not section82, but you may well be sectioneD at some point.

29 minutes ago, City169 said:

Just bought my season ticket in the South Stand.

On android so couldn't view seating plan, went with where it selected so hoping its not too bad.

Be warned - if it's anything like match tickets it will default to the front row.  For that reason I never use a mobile to buy tickets.  Only the desktop site allows you to view the seating plan.

6 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Be warned - if it's anything like match tickets it will default to the front row.  For that reason I never use a mobile to buy tickets.  Only the desktop site allows you to view the seating plan.

It gave me row 24, seat 19. Doesn't seem too bad just from that, maybe a little lower than I might have picked but I've just moved and my only internet access is my phone and didn't want to wait for that to be sorted and be left with the worse seats.

1 hour ago, City169 said:

It gave me row 24, seat 19. Doesn't seem too bad just from that, maybe a little lower than I might have picked but I've just moved and my only internet access is my phone and didn't want to wait for that to be sorted and be left with the worse seats.

If you ring the club you can swap it, if not happy with your choice. 

2 hours ago, City169 said:

You will get a great view from there. I'm in row 22 and very pleased with it.

I look forward to meeting you next season; you are a few seats away from me.

The view is great and the people in the surrounding seats are a friendly bunch too :)

Which Block? I have S22 Row 25 Seat 16 so you could be unfortunate to be sitting just in front of a right grumpy old sod. (Me)

1 hour ago, cidered abroad said:

Which Block? I have S22 Row 25 Seat 16 so you could be unfortunate to be sitting just in front of a right grumpy old sod. (Me)

And there was me trying to give a good impression; you've gone and ruined that now!

I sit just in front of you C (won't put your full name as that's not fair) and two seats to the right...I'm the one who can't make it to the next game.

Less than 5k now up for grabs, got to be near the 14k mark now.

Stand       Capacity     Remaining     Allocated  % gone
South 5,706 1,191 4,515     79.1%
Atyeo 1,000 17 983     98.3%
Dolman 6,695 2,014 4,681        69.9%
West Lower 5,250 1,723 3,527     67.2%
West Upper 4,525 0 0  
West Boxes 180 0 180  
Away Fans 2,500 0 0  
Disabled 126 22 104  
  25,982 4,967 13,990  

• Admin

Row 32 is the back row and is a fair old trek, especially with the shallow steps. I've been turfed out of my seat so they can give it away to school kids for free so have chosen to go down the front instead, behind a disabled section in S19. Should be able to abuse a few corner takers from there, but no I don't mean Freeman.

Archived