IGNORED

Season tickets (merged)

gordie

1 minute ago, Mad Cyril said:

I know they come to nearly every match but I don't think players are included in our season ticket numbers?

hahaha, what about their family and guests, also don't they get like 4 free ST each or something silly?

38 minutes ago, BCFC Jordan said:

Which is why I thought it was impossible for us to have sold that money and thus some were getting a bit carried away. The pricing or our form on the pitch hasn't been good enough for us to have sold that many at such a rate. I think we'll sell about 12.5k overall.

About 700 sold (or rather 700 less available in the online ticket shop) since Monday morning so probably getting close to 12.5k by now if not exceeded it. 

1 minute ago, Stoke_Gifford_Red said:

About 700 sold (or rather 700 less available in the online ticket shop) since Monday morning so probably getting close to 12.5k by now if not exceeded it. 

Good news if true, I'm sure we all want the fully redeveloped Ashton Gate to be as full as possible in its first season. Hope the club push to get as many general sale ST's sold as they possibly can, they really need to market it more.

And hopefully we have a good summer transfer window this time around so we actually go into the season feeling positive as a fanbase, like the 13/14 summer. Summers transfer windows are such a key factor in an oncoming season. It would certainly help the attendances as well as the most important thing of all, performances on the pitch! Also POTD prices need to be amended.

On ‎25‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 11:30, chowie said:
On ‎25‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 11:30, chowie said:

Around 250 tickets snapped up this morning. South stand tickets getting low for POTD availability. 

Stand    Capacity  Remaining    Allocated  % gone
South 5,706 1,058 4,648   81.5%
Atyeo 1,000 0 1,000   100.0%
Dolman 6,695 1,877 4,818    72.0%
West Lower 5,250 1,668 3,582    68.2%
West Upper* 4,600 0 0  
West Boxes 180 0 180  
Away Fans 2,700 0 0  
Atyeo Seg. 500 0 0  
Disabled 126 20 106  
  26,757 4,623 14,334  

*Estimated Capacity      

Around 250 tickets snapped up this morning. South stand tickets getting low for POTD availability. 

Stand    Capacity  Remaining    Allocated  % gone
South 5,706 1,058 4,648   81.5%
Atyeo 1,000 0 1,000   100.0%
Dolman 6,695 1,877 4,818    72.0%
West Lower 5,250 1,668 3,582    68.2%
West Upper* 4,600 0 0  
West Boxes 180 0 180  
Away Fans 2,700 0 0  
Atyeo Seg. 500 0 0  
Disabled 126 20 106  
  26,757 4,623 14,334  

*Estimated Capacity      

The club has said 11,500+ tickets had been sold prior to general sale,just did a quick count of tickets available,there are 4,144 remaining,so that means 14,000+ sold,something isn't adding up here.

3 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

The club has said 11,500+ tickets had been sold prior to general sale,just did a quick count of tickets available,there are 4,144 remaining,so that means 14,000+ sold,something isn't adding up here.

I'd imagine the club has selected seats within each stand to be available for season tickets and that it's not every seat up for grabs.

4 minutes ago, 29AR said:

I'd imagine the club has selected seats within each stand to be available for season tickets and that it's not every seat up for grabs.

Maybe they've taken out the number of seats that have got to be kept back for POTD.

3 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Are the 14000 figures including the "club seats" at the back of the central West Stand lower blocks?

There were 70 odd available in each outer block,middle block sold out.

3 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

There were 70 odd available in each outer block,middle block sold out.

Rows 18-28 of W13/W15 and rows 16-28 of W14 are "Club Seats" not available as regular season tickets but used for corporates. 

Those rows seem to have somewhere between 20 and 32 seats. 11+13+11 rows of say 24 seats average (probably higher) is 840 seats of West lower capacity that appears to be unavailable. 

12 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Rows 18-28 of W13/W15 and rows 16-28 of W14 are "Club Seats" not available as regular season tickets but used for corporates. 

Those rows seem to have somewhere between 20 and 32 seats. 11+13+11 rows of say 24 seats average (probably higher) is 840 seats of West lower capacity that appears to be unavailable. 

When I ran the cursor over those seats it just gave the same information as it did for the whole block,so even taking out those say 840 seats it still means 13500+ sold,it still ain't adding up.

8 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

When I ran the cursor over those seats it just gave the same information as it did for the whole block,so even taking out those say 840 seats it still means 13500+ sold,it still ain't adding up.

They don't have a price though whereas "standard" season ticket seats that are taken still show the relevant price.

14 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

Don't worry about adding up; the club have stated officially: 11,500+ sold so far.  If they'd beaten last years number of Sts sold at this point they'd be crowing from the roof tops. 11,500+ it is.  

11 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Don't worry about adding up; the club have stated officially: 11,500+ sold so far.  If they'd beaten last years number of Sts sold at this point they'd be crowing from the roof tops. 11,500+ it is.  

I know,I said exactly the same earlier in the thread,and then counted the remaining seats myself:facepalm:.

35 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

Maybe they've not included @Red-Robbo and others who don't exist when it comes to season tickets ?

16 minutes ago, REDLEE said:

Official Twitter saying Atyeo sold out, South stand 87% full. Central Dolman and West stands near capacity... Remaining seats in the wings. 

It's good, but I'm sure I read in the Post that Rovers are looking to "smash" the 3,200 season tickets that they sold last year.

How can we ever compete with their amazing, loyal support?

15 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

It's good, but I'm sure I read in the Post that Rovers are looking to "smash" the 3,200 season tickets that they sold last year.

How can we ever compete with their amazing, loyal support?

Honest answer: we can't. They're so special it's impossible.

4 hours ago, cityloyal473 said:

Honest answer: we can't. They're so special it's impossible.

Absolute joke of a club, banging on how they will easily take 40,000 to wembley on there forum haha, don't make me bloody laugh, couldn't even sell out against Exeter...

Total embarrassment yet they c

ant see it :)

1 hour ago, Reds2016 said:

So.. 11,500 is this good or bad?? :ermm:

If you add the 1000 ish from general sale this week and we are at around 12,500 so far then I'm not sure it's that good tbh. That said, I've no idea how many ST's we sold "Post early bird" last season between May and the start of the season. 

I'd have thought there will be some that are waiting to see what we do in the transfer market, especially after what happened last summer. 

55 minutes ago, Kibs said:

If you add the 1000 ish from general sale this week and we are at around 12,500 so far then I'm not sure it's that good tbh. That said, I've no idea how many ST's we sold "Post early bird" last season between May and the start of the season. 

I'd have thought there will be some that are waiting to see what we do in the transfer market, especially after what happened last summer. 

This could be true , a good early window and we could see another little burst of sales. I still tink more tickets and easier PotD will have had an effect on numbers.

1 hour ago, Kibs said:

I'm led to believe just over 13,000 sold, plus a guaranteed 2,000 hospitality every match. Still think 15,000 is realistic if we have a good early window. Surely it would be easy for the club to extend early bird prices for 2 more weeks

8 hours ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

I'm led to believe just over 13,000 sold, plus a guaranteed 2,000 hospitality every match. Still think 15,000 is realistic if we have a good early window. Surely it would be easy for the club to extend early bird prices for 2 more weeks

Of course they will extend it. Has any club (apart from the ones who sell out) ever not extended their early bird pricing..?! 

Archived