IGNORED

Season tickets (merged)

gordie

10 hours ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

The thing is with the P&R is First and Bristol Sport agreed a deal months ago, but BCC are failing to approve it. 

Won`t we contribute to Red Trousers`s re-election campaign or something? I would have thought a solution like this is exactly what the council want us to do but I suppose they`re against it because they didn`t think of it and there`s no money in it for them.

Tossers.

I'm trying to renew online (Atyeo). A message comes up saying:  '' The following subscription(s) cannot be renewed online. It seems that your seats are already occupied ''.

What does this mean? Has anybody else had this message? It's the deadline tonight and the office is closed so can't ring them.....

38 minutes ago, clerk said:

I'm trying to renew online (Atyeo). A message comes up saying:  '' The following subscription(s) cannot be renewed online. It seems that your seats are already occupied ''.

What does this mean? Has anybody else had this message? It's the deadline tonight and the office is closed so can't ring them.....

just pick another seat in the atyeo. you probably currently have a seat that will be away tickets next season.

41 minutes ago, clerk said:

Just go to the map and pick different seats, the system has to give each person a seat, but the stand is unallocated seating so pick a random seat.

38 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

just pick another seat in the atyeo. you probably currently have a seat that will be away tickets next season.

Just done it! Thank you mate! Nearly shat myself for a second there.....the thought of no season ticket next year. Thanks CITYAREREDANDWHITE as well.

Phew...

5 minutes ago, BCFCDEL said:

Anyone who has purchased a season ticket using the 10 monthly instalments option. Is there an upfront charge and when does the first payment take place? Cheers

Don't quote me on it ( ironic seeing I just quoted you) , I think the lady said the first payment would be next month. That I think is the odd ammount and the rest is broken into 9 equal payments.

16 minutes ago, BCFCDEL said:

Anyone who has purchased a season ticket using the 10 monthly instalments option. Is there an upfront charge and when does the first payment take place? Cheers

I think for the South stand there is a £35 extra charge for monthly payments

So today renewed ST holders can transfer seats so I looked online to see what was now free, given how many have transferred to the Williams....and all I could see was a sea of red unavailable tickets.

I rang the ticket office thinking this was inaccurate, but the guy was adamant the online screen is correct.

So available seats before open sale are -

Atyeo - 96

Dolman - 2351

South - 1573

Williams - 1821.

Someone else can calculate how many seats this means we have sold.

But before the top tier is opened, we only have a maximum 3841 seats still available.

Not sure how many more ST sales we will get once they become available to members and general fans (and the seat options are pretty poor if there are more than two of you), but POTD numbers may be fairly small before triggering a need to open the sacred upper tier. It might well be a good call anyway, as not many people will want to pay for a ticket in the front rows or end wings.

Does suggest sales going well, regardless of your views on pricing?

27 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

So today renewed ST holders can transfer seats so I looked online to see what was now free, given how many have transferred to the Williams....and all I could see was a sea of red unavailable tickets.

I rang the ticket office thinking this was inaccurate, but the guy was adamant the online screen is correct.

Atyeo - 96

Dolman - 2351

South - 1573

Williams - 1821.

But before the top tier is opened, we only have a maximum 3841 seats still available.

Not sure how many more ST sales we will get once they become available to members and general fans (and the seat options are pretty poor if there are more than two of you), but POTD numbers may be fairly small before triggering a need to open the sacred upper tier. It might well be a good call anyway, as not many people will want to pay for a ticket in the front rows or end wings.

So about half the Dolman is available ?

33 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

Atyeo - 96

Dolman - 2351

South - 1573

Williams - 1821.

Interesting point about buying front row tickets.  As a member who picks and chooses my games, I would probably save my money for another day if only front row was available - unless it was an unmissable fixture.  I would expect the club to open the top tier before it reached the stage of only front row tickets remaining - I think they know they would potentially lose ticket sales if they insisted on completely filling the lower bowl first.

• Admin
14 minutes ago, RedM said:

How do I see what's available.Do I have to log into my account or something, I don't really want to do this as knowing my luck I will somehow give my seat away!

Log back in and chose to buy another ticket - you can view from there

The numbers do not differ too much from what I was seeing at 10.00am. On thinking about it there are many areas Corporate and Community that are showing as none available that will be dealt with on a game by game basis this could account for anything from 500 to 1000 seats. So I think a very high percentage have renewed from last season. 

6 minutes ago, Malaggro is back said:

Just been on the Bristol Sport site and as of 5 minutes ago there were 5749 seats available in the home sections before we include the West Stand Upper.

Doing the maths, roughly 5k upper tier? Taking us down to 22k. 2.5k away roughly. Taking us down to 19.5k. 5750 available would take us to 13,750 sold so far. Unless they're saving some for POTD. I've got no clue about stuff like that.

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Doing the maths, roughly 5k upper tier? Taking us down to 22k. 2.5k away roughly. Taking us down to 19.5k. 5750 available would take us to 13,750 sold so far. Unless they're saving some for POTD. I've got no clue about stuff like that.

27k - 3k (away fans as only 1k home in Ayteo) - 4k (Top Tier Guess) - 6k (available rounded) - 3k (Corporate and kids not for sale like central Williams) = 11k

They said we had passed 10k but seeing as it was all renewals and we capped tickets at what 12.5k last season? I'd put us somewhere between 11k and 12.5k.

Happy to be corrected but arent we still in the renewals stage?

I thought we sold approx 12,500 last season so it would be impossible to go above that until Wednesday the 20th when they go on sale to members?

4 minutes ago, Kibs said:

Happy to be corrected but arent we still in the renewals stage?

I thought we sold approx 12,500 last season so it would be impossible to go above that until Wednesday the 20th when they go on sale to members?

Agreed, none the less it would appear at least 11-11.5k have gone already in mid April which is solid 

24 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

Agreed, none the less it would appear at least 11-11.5k have gone already in mid April which is solid 

Definitely, anywhere near to 90% renewals at this stage is pretty decent.

From the meeting I was at two weeks ago the capacity numbers being quoted were an estimated 26500 due to segregation and means of escape etc. 

They were saying the West stand would be closer to 10.5k (that's where the difference is coming from).

Approx.1200 seats have been sold for corporate. 

28 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

From the meeting I was at two weeks ago the capacity numbers being quoted were an estimated 26500 due to segregation and means of escape etc. 

They were saying the West stand would be closer to 10.5k (that's where the difference is coming from).

Approx.1200 seats have been sold for corporate. 

I hope they blooming use them! Nothing worse than empty seats, I don't care how much they paid.

11 minutes ago, cynic said:

Are those 1200 seats the ones in the middle of the West Stand ?

Yes, 1000 club seats and 18 boxes of 12 persons so could be a little more or less depending on their use on match days. 

I would assume that if you've spent £50k your going to fill up your box. 

8 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I hope they blooming use them! Nothing worse than empty seats, I don't care how much they paid.

Agree, I've bought 2 seats and I can assure you on the rare occasions I cannot make it I'll be making very sure it gets used and I get my money's worth. 

Archived