IGNORED

QPR - Tickets FOR SALE / REQUIRED (Merged)

BigTone

Think perhaps it could have been worded better but people are quick to jump on the OP here. What it seems to me is that he's saying is that he's actually prepared to make a LOSS on the ticket if necessary, not trying to profit. He's just trying to recoup as much as possible and ideally sell it for what he paid originally - nothing wrong there.

People are very quick to take the moral high ground to get a few likes on here when sometimes it's not even justified!

4 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Think perhaps it could have been worded better but people are quick to jump on the OP here. What it seems to me is that he's saying is that he's actually prepared to make a LOSS on the ticket if necessary, not trying to profit. He's just trying to recoup as much as possible and ideally sell it for what he paid originally - nothing wrong there.

People are very quick to take the moral high ground to get a few likes on here when sometimes it's not even justified!

And then I'm told I'm not a real fan?? Brilliant. If I'm not why do I have 4 season tickets and go to half the away games as well. Not to worry I tried to be helpful 

17 minutes ago, leylandsroad said:

And then I'm told I'm not a real fan?? Brilliant. If I'm not why do I have 4 season tickets and go to half the away games as well. Not to worry I tried to be helpful 

Then just say how much you want for it?

So was supposed to be going to qpr but found out mate had booked us tickets to a concert on the same day so didn't buy a ticket for the game. She's just got an email from the ticketing company to say it's cancelled. very slim chance I'm aware but don't suppose anyone has a spare I could buy from them?

This is from the QPR ticket site on tuesday 3rd May 2016

sold out Paddocks 
sold out Platinum
South Africa Road (Gold & Silver) – 20 tickets remaining
Ellerslie Road – 190 tickets remaining
Loft Lower – 56 single tickets remaining
Loft Upper – Less than 160 tickets remaining 
School Lower (Home supporters only) - Good availability THIS IS OUR END

Archived