IGNORED

were coming sxxxtheads

Redmycolour

21 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

For 'fishing' you guys can't be beat- seasons over, I honestly have enjoyed (most) of our banter, have a good summer lads and lasses, and 'speak' next season...cheers..

Oh don`t go! There`s loads more fun to be had over the summer - both ways I suspect.

I was talking to a r****s fan. He says and I quote "we have a bigger away following than you". Coupled with "we are the 4th richest club in England"

I asked for cold hard facts. He just looked at me with blank look. "What are facts he says"!

It laughable. If you say it a million times to a million different people, it doesn't make it true!

Stevo

19 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Will there ever be another Bristol league derby?  They can tease us by climbing one division closer, but alas, the days when we can play and beat them in the league are still someway in the future.

Clearly quite possible now.one dire season for us,or one blinder for them and its 'hello horfield!!....that's football.

20 hours ago, redmycolour said:

I was a the feeder rd market yersterday walked past a few (6) gasheads chatting.overhead them say watch out shitheads were coming after you.I looked back and grinned.never seen so many gashead come out from the woodwork.

Was on the 24 going into Bristol Saturday night and an older 'gent' in an 'orrible shirt joins us and wants to know 'any shit'eds here!!.....grotty specimen. Should have got on the one going back to southmead hospital and taken 'eemself to pathology.

1 hour ago, WayOutWest said:

I was talking to a r****s fan. He says and I quote "we have a bigger away following than you". Coupled with "we are the 4th richest club in England"

I asked for cold hard facts. He just looked at me with blank look. "What are facts he says"!

It laughable. If you say it a million times to a million different people, it doesn't make it true!

Stevo

It shoukd be easy for them to prove - get the averages and we will see

Archived