IGNORED

Newcastle Fans Tonight

Sniper

3 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

A propos Christian Ribeiro, does his long-time supporter Big Fat Dave still read and/or post on here.

Another former regular poster, TMOR, also seems to have disappeared (:yes: :chant6ez:) or have they both just changed their names? 

Whatever happened to Big Fat Dave? Was his missus Big Fat Sue, from Gavin and Stacie?

Holding the gas to a draw (and Phillips saving the pen) pretty much condemmed them to relegation and 15 years of never being in the same league as us.

Villa and Newcastle will litterally be on Sky every week I'd imagine next season.. suppose its at least 2 games we'll be on Sky.

12 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Holding the gas to a draw (and Phillips saving the pen) pretty much condemmed them to relegation and 15 years of never being in the same league as us.

Villa and Newcastle will litterally be on Sky every week I'd imagine next season.. suppose its at least 2 games we'll be on Sky.

Leeds fans will not be happy with that ;)

1 hour ago, Lord Spandex said:

Sponsored by Wonga serves them right.

It's the **** those owns them who we should all hate.

Personally I think any club that gets gates of 50k when they are shite, is a big club.

Plus, if we played them at AG on a Monday morning they would still bring 5,000 if we had room for them.

6 hours ago, Sniper said:

Who'd want to be a Newcastle fan tonight :no: The old ringer will be like a raved up teenager on speed.

Imagine being relegated by your nearest and bitterest rivals.

I know we might all be peeved off with the SAGS (fingers crossed they go straight back down again:fingerscrossed:) but could you imagine the pain of being relegated by them, your worst nightmare come true.

I'll be watching this game tonight with a cold cider (or 5) with that smug relief that it's not us in this god dam awful scenario.

1990 felt like this to me...

6 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

id rather see Norwich stay up but if Sunderland do win tonight, no doubt the media will seek to perpetuate the myth that is Newcastle United. Utter shambles and by no means the "big" club the press portray them as. 

With a home capacity of over 52,000………they are potentially a very big club.  They're just starved of success, and If as seems likely they come down, and they manage to get in the top 3, it wiil be full every week.

Archived