IGNORED

Bristol Rugby Football tonight

crusader

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Why are they upset about it, how does it effect them negatively?

Because the rugby sold it to a tax dodger after rovers kindly gave them the use of the mem that they never stole from anyone..........

4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Why are they upset about it, how does it effect them negatively?

Very bitter fewers on Twitter, they just see it as a pop at SL I guess

2 minutes ago, Just Red said:

I don't get it? When they played at the mem I supported them as much as I do now.

Because they are bitter and twisted,

we laugh at them but that actually hate us and can't take it that we are so much better in every way,

its a bit like north and South Korea,

we are South Korea modern clean well liked well run country

they are North Korea, bat shit crazy fanatical idiots who thinks every one likes them and can't see how much shitter they are

Struth. If Donny had someone who could kick at goal we'd have been in the shite. Apart from goal kicking we seemed second best across the pitch. 

Loooking forward to our new screens. Just hope our transfer kitty isn't raided by the egg chasers, 'cause they need a big investment by the looks of things if they want to stay in the Premiership. 

Just back from AG. Congratulations to Bristol Rugby they finally get back to the Premiership. That said it was a dull affair to watch live and the score board broke down towards the end so we had no clue to how much time was left which was frustrating.

I dont know much about the finer points of egg chasing but to me Bristol faded in the last 10 mins and subsequently lost the game but fortunately it didn't matter.

33 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Because they are bitter and twisted,

we laugh at them but that actually hate us and can't take it that we are so much better in every way,

its a bit like north and South Korea,

we are South Korea modern clean well liked well run country

they are North Korea, bat shit crazy fanatical idiots who thinks every one likes them and can't see how much shitter they are

Perfectly summed up by this moron

See their rugby club made it to the premiership tonight.
Still brings the failure of the football club into perspective- all that money pumped into them and they get over taken by a rugby club - the gift that keeps giving

Took this picture tonight. Sorry for the poor quality, bloody digital zoom.

Hopefully discussing the final details of a couple of transfers. The third bloke is Lansdown i promise!

Congrats to Bristol made hard work of it but got there in the end!

20160525_193633.jpg

The bloke next to me in the SS slagged off Robinson all game "just like watching Scotland" he kept saying. Reckoned that Lansdown should replace him this summer in preparation for the Premiership next season.

Watch this space....

19 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Just back from AG. Congratulations to Bristol Rugby they finally get back to the Premiership. That said it was a dull affair to watch live and the score board broke down towards the end so we had no clue to how much time was left which was frustrating.

I dont know much about the finer points of egg chasing but to me Bristol faded in the last 10 mins and subsequently lost the game but fortunately it didn't matter.

With respect, no wonder they faded they lost 3 key players through injury. One of which was stretchered off after about a 10 minute stoppage, looked serious. Mentally they must have been affected by this, plus the thought of failing again. They played out the game with one tied behind their backs, or as good as.

A tense game, all the players involved will know they have played a game of rugby tomorrow. So glad they did it.

Archived