IGNORED

Euro 2016 thread

Super

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

That's the worry,who apart from a older manager looking for a pay day there is absolutely nobody,no manager worth his salt would want to work with that shower

worrying isn't it. And to be honest even if the best manager in the world wanted to do the job, the players still would fail because of the culture in the England team.

7 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

With you on that Nibor. I predicted an Iceland win. We've been an unprepared in all our games. Haven't found a system or best 11. We have a group of individuals instead of a team out there. Be interesting to see who the next Head Coach is.

sadly not even a group of individual footballers. 

All that talent on the pitch, all that ability and experience... That they couldn't be set-up, deployed, tactically arranged and motivated to get a result against bloody Iceland is completely the fault of Hodgson.

Why he continued after Brasil 2014 I'll never ever know. He should absolutely have gone then!

On this showing, he shouldn't just be sacked instantly, but soddin well imprisoned!

It's a disgrace, an embarrassment.

Absolute garbage on every possible, conceivable level.

#Furious

19 minutes ago, WRERE said:

So who does everyone want as the next manager? Bookies odds are  Southgate 4/1 , Neville 6/1 & Pardew 8/1. A real lack of quality English managers. 

Christ. What a choice.

I wouldn't mind a foreign manager provided he knows English football and speaks the bloody language.

5 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

I think my Dad has a bit of Welsh blood from thrice removed so i am gonna support the Dragons now then boyos.. is that alright? 

It's the Vikings all the way. I can confidently say my 21x great grandfather was one.

3 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Christ. What a choice.

I wouldn't mind a foreign manager provided he knows English football and speaks the bloody language.

Maybe it was a conscious choice for ITV to not have Bilic on the panel. He looks like he knows exactly what he'd do with that team.

Archived