IGNORED

Euro 2016 thread

Super

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Fabulous from Pogba to set him up. Should be a good final now, if it had been Germany I could see it being a bit tedious.

I think Portugal would rather play France.

Heading over to Paris tomorrow as I have tickets to the final. Personally I couldn't care less which of these two went through. The atmosphere in Paris will be incredible this weekend but it's never bad watching the world champions. 

2 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Heading over to Paris tomorrow as I have tickets to the final. Personally I couldn't care less which of these two went through. The atmosphere in Paris will be incredible this weekend but it's never bad watching the world champions. 

I'm in Southern France now watching with the locals, still finding it hard to support the French though. I find Griezmann particularly annoying for some reason. 

3 minutes ago, RedSA said:

I'm in Southern France now watching with the locals, still finding it hard to support the French though. I find Griezmann particularly annoying for some reason. 

To be honest mate, I couldn't care less as long as Portugal don't win! I imagine the atmosphere is awesome down there at the moment?

9 minutes ago, RedSA said:

Reminds me of Stifler from American pie films.

3 hours ago, Coppello said:

To be honest mate, I couldn't care less as long as Portugal don't win! I imagine the atmosphere is awesome down there at the moment?

I'm going to be at the game too, and you had to go and spoil it all by saying that!! Few rows in front of you in the Dolman mind too ;)

Archived