IGNORED

Euro 2016 thread

Super

18 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Until the Premier League reforms from being the capitalist whore house of world football, then I'd imagine we will see very similar results over the coming years...

We'll go on getting bad results, we'll go on getting bad results, we'll go on getting bad results........................

If not Howe, then let's give a chance to someone who can at least motivate a player and a team. So rather than the FA going for the standard safe technical coach... Greenwood over Clough, Hodgson over Redknap, ... I'd go for Dyche. 

Think I'll give up watching England if it's Southgate or similar. Life's too short to watch a football being kicked constantly backwards or sideways by a bunch of wasters. Even if we lose, at least we can be entertained.

I just don't know what happens at England halftime talks?

I'm expecting some sort of HR BS chit chat: 'You're doing a good job, just keep it up, we'll score'.

Bollocks, it should be: 'Just what the **** are you guys on? You are playing a conference side, sort it out'

What makes me so mad about this?

Wales, let everyone let this sink in, 'Wales' have gone further than England in Euro 16. A team that has fluked it to where they are.

I'm expecting them to do a Greece now. Shit, we'd never hear the last of it. :argh:

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Until the Premier League reforms from being the capitalist whore house of world football, then I'd imagine we will see very similar results over the coming years...

Fully agree.

Its time we started looking at the premier league as being a major issue when it comes to England imo.

8 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

This is very amusing, but what I don't understand is, who on earth is watching this live?!

The same people that watched matches on Ceefax, but with less pixels and a crappy kitsch font and a pike on the mic instead of a wally with a brolly.

3 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

The same people that watched matches on Ceefax, but with less pixels and a crappy kitsch font and a pike on the mic instead of a wally with a brolly.

Nobody watched a match on Ceefax if it was live on the other side. That's what I can't understand about this. Why bother covering the game at all until it's finished?!

1 hour ago, Gazred said:

I think that has to go down as the worst performance from England i have ever seen. Just simply terrible in everything they did. Credit to Iceland, but they didn't have to do much to earn a fantastic victory.

It reminded me of that pray off final against Brighton. There is no sterner condemnation.

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Nobody watched a match on Ceefax if it was live on the other side. That's what I can't understand about this. Why bother covering the game at all until it's finished?!

Ppl of Scotland and wales maybe?

If it was wales I doubt id have interest watching the game. If I was doing something id prob have SSN on in background instead.

24 minutes ago, bcfcfinker said:

What makes me so mad about this?

Wales, let everyone let this sink in, 'Wales' have gone further than England in Euro 16. A team that has fluked it to where they are.

I'm expecting them to do a Greece now. Shit, we'd never hear the last of it. :argh:

Cymru am byth.

3 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Ppl of Scotland and wales maybe?

If it was wales I doubt id have interest watching the game. If I was doing something id prob have SSN on in background instead.

Hmm, still not sure why you'd choose someone talking about a game in a sterile studio in London, over the actual game, but each to their own!

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Hmm, still not sure why you'd choose someone talking about a game in a sterile studio in London, over the actual game, but each to their own!

But you could say that about any game at the Euro's!

Plus what should they do in meantime? Pretend it isn't on? :laugh:.

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Talk about something non-football until it's over on the basis that anyone interested will actually be watching it.

But why?

Should they do that when Rugby is on ITV/BBC too?

I hate watching rugby bit have a passing interest in how its getting on. I watch SSN when that's on.

I'm sure there maybe ppl that feel the same about football.

7 minutes ago, Atticus said:

But why?

Should they do that when Rugby is on ITV/BBC too?

I hate watching rugby bit have a passing interest in how its getting on. I watch SSN when that's on.

I'm sure there maybe ppl that feel the same about football.

Fair enough you're probably right. It just seems odd to me, but then everything is annoying me tonight!

1 hour ago, RumRed said:

Is there anyone in this country left that hasn't f'ed up and walked away with a pre prepared statement in the last week?  Wish I was rich enough to do that.

bottling bunch of rich gits, the lot of them.

Very true :). Only corbyn is the one that hasn't resigned,probably because he's to lazy to pen a resignation or he's gone on holiday again 

5 minutes ago, Brian Clark said:

Good for them.whatever they do from now on they have not embarassed their country and fans by stinking out the Euros. You critising them is merely clutching at straws and trying to find something to have a pop at the Welsh . Take it on the chin 

All I can say is fair play Wales a team who played for their country and not disgraced themselves

Until the Premier League reforms from being the capitalist whore house of world football, then I'd imagine we will see very similar results over the coming years...

Losing to nations who invest more in grass roots football per capita.

Nations like Iceland!

Archived