IGNORED

Euro 2016 thread

Super

3 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Been a good year for Neville,chucked a cushty job on sky  to work in Spain and ends up without a job,bet he's going to be crying into his champagne in sandy lane tomorrow 

He's a regular there is he? He'll be having a laugh or three with Alan Hansen then.

2 minutes ago, harrys said:

No doubt we're going to get all the nonsense about the next manager having to be English, please no more Keegans, McClarens or Hodgsons, god help us

Bilic for me

I find it a bit unlikely that we're going to end up with a european manager any time soon.

4 minutes ago, cynic said:

Where is the captain, where is the leadership ? There isn't a leader in that team, no backbone.

This all day long. 

In my lifetime, England have had Robson, Adams, shearer, Terry, Gerrard. Players who are ahead of the game that players respect.

Rooney just doesn't seem to have it and there is nobody else that comes close to captain material in that squad.

2 minutes ago, harrys said:

Why, surely it should be the best man for the job irrespective of where he's from

Of course.  Since when did logic make any difference?  We'll base our decision on rabid nationalism because that's what the majority of the fans will want.

Archived