IGNORED

Euros in sports bar and concourse

Mkelly

Just a reminder that the Sports Bar and a large screen in the concourse starts tomorrow from late morning.

The Concourse screen will be available for all English games and is free in.

The sports bar although full for food bookings has plenty of overflow space out in to the concourses and will have drink promotions on.

For all other group games the bar is open and has already attracted different European groups to come watch the game.

We can hold private space in the concourse for large groups if required.

Enjoy!

Mark

2 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Can't make it today but will be there with @SuperDziek on Thursday for the Battle of Britain (laugh) - is it true that the first beer's on you @Mkelly ??? 

All beer is free for season ticket holders. You need a voucher though and they are sending them out with the new season tickets. The beer will be delivered to you from the bar by your personal account manager.

3 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Maybe it's just the photo,  but it looks like everyone will need to sit on the floor to see.

Never been in the new stand, but if that's the only screen in there and it is that low I'll definitely have to avoid watching it there!

@Mkelly

it was very good in the sports bar yesterday and was impressed with the way the concourse was set up. 

Csn I suggest that in the 10/15 mins building up to kick off it would be great to have a few England anthems booming out to build up the atmosphere. 

Footballs coming home, vindaloo etc. 

16 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

@Mkelly

it was very good in the sports bar yesterday and was impressed with the way the concourse was set up. 

Csn I suggest that in the 10/15 mins building up to kick off it would be great to have a few England anthems booming out to build up the atmosphere. 

Footballs coming home, vindaloo etc. 

They did do this in the Concourse. Not sure about the Sports Bar though?

9 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

kick off is at 2pm…:ph34r:

True but I have previous and my best drinking days are behind me and hangovers are worse and longer now.

I remember a Sunday 11:00am kick off Vs the gAss. Had to be in work at 4am , but had all day to drink and get a good sleep. Sadly after a Bemmy pub crawl  me and a mate bumped into a load of City lads in Old market. Drinking and singing continued a pace, I did make it to work but had to leave after an hour. As for my mate he woke up on a roundabout !! 

Archived