IGNORED

Is Hordur too pretty to be a good centre half in England?

Jack Dawe

37 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

and Maldini…

Mrs Robbo who has zero interest in football saw Maldini in a TV documentary and commented "he's drop dead gorgeous" and when she heard his accent she almost went weak at the knees. 

Even as a heterosexual bloke I can why. He is stunningly handsome. Lucky bugger...

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Mrs Robbo who has zero interest in football saw Maldini in a TV documentary and commented "he's drop dead gorgeous" and when she heard his accent she almost went weak at the knees. 

Even as a heterosexual bloke I can why. He is stunningly handsome. Lucky bugger...

I had a picture of him up at work, used to annoy the blokes in the office. 

13 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I'm sure Mrs Robbo has all the man that she needs.

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

Charity Kissing Booth! @Dollymarie @RedM @Strawberry2157. Flinty and Magners raising a few bob for CHSW? 

What is it about these central defenders, yup they are the real ones us females go for, never mind the glory grabbing strikers. I'm just happy my main man has got a job again, so what do I wish for us to get promoted or Sunderland to get relegated.?!!

7 minutes ago, RedM said:

What is it about these central defenders, yup they are the real ones us females go for, never mind the glory grabbing strikers. I'm just happy my main man has got a job again, so what do I wish for us to get promoted or Sunderland to get relegated.?!!

At the moment we just wish he`d stick Adam Matthews on a train to Bristol and only give him a one way ticket!

58 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Well it just shows how different we all are, he doesn't do a thing for me. Just googled his images to check, nope nothing!

Can I just take a moment out of my socially hectic and rewarding Saturday evening to commend everyone on the level of debate on this thread. Football discussion par excellence. Clearly, what Otib was made for, all those years ago. 

7 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Can I just take a moment out of my socially hectic and rewarding Saturday evening to commend everyone on the level of debate on this thread. Football discussion par excellence. Clearly, what Otib was made for, all those years ago. 

Pre season down time. At the moment we are just mulling over our players and basically deciding how nice they look. Give it a few weeks into the season and I'm sure there will be plenty ripping them to shreds, ie normal otib service will be resumed.

For now, go with the flow and enjoy some peace time. Xx

9 minutes ago, RedM said:

Pre season down time. At the moment we are just mulling over our players and basically deciding how nice they look. Give it a few weeks into the season and I'm sure there will be plenty ripping them to shreds, ie normal otib service will be resumed.

For now, go with the flow and enjoy some peace time. Xx

There is nothing over a summer on here to get our Otib teeth into like @Thatch35's "I will Boo...." classic, a heartfelt howl-at-the-moon so good he should now be pardoned for it, such was its entertainment value, and fuel for venting and discussion. I think this thread could yet come a close second.....

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I still would, er "would" with Scotty, but he's kind of a mate now. Flinty doesn't even know I exist :sad26:

I too used to have a crush on Scott Murray donkeys ago until I saw him in his custard yellow convertible Renault, driving up North St, and thought what a shite car. :laugh:!

Happy days...

Archived