IGNORED

This is class from Hodor

Very good at distributing the ball. Hope our fans are patient with him, he's exactly the sort of player some of our fans would lose patience with very quickly if he makes an error where he dawdles on the ball or misplaces a pass.

I have a feeling he's going to develop into a very good defender given time. Good performance today.

From my seat in the SS, I was convinced he got the last touch on our first goal. Thought he thought so too. Reckon from his tweet, that he still thinks he did. Impressive that he's not making a big issue of it though. 

Agree that he looked OK out there, but did look a little nervous and will improve as he gets more confident. 

Still not sure he didn't get the last touch on the goal though.

7 minutes ago, Lord Northski said:

From my seat in the SS, I was convinced he got the last touch on our first goal. Thought he thought so too. Reckon from his tweet, that he still thinks he did. Impressive that he's not making a big issue of it though. 

Agree that he looked OK out there, but did look a little nervous and will improve as he gets more confident. 

Still not sure he didn't get the last touch on the goal though.

I wasn't there but my Dad was, and he was convinced it was Magnússon who scored.  But watching the highlights last night, think Ambraham glanced it.

Doesn't matter really, and if nothing else; Tammy getting it means his confidence will improve, Hodour doesn't seem to mind, and the fact that on a couple of occasions (according to the radio at least) our man from Iceland troubled them in attacking situations suggests he'll add something (and notch a few) for us this season.

Great to think that even if we were a bit shakey at times, the new boys seem to really be up for the challenge and keen to get involved.

Although good on the ball, he looked a little tentative in the first half, almost being too careful not to over commit himself which meant their forwards had it a bit easy.

Completely different second half, threw himself into the headers, was far more aggressive and positive in everything he did and as a result was far more dominant.

Good debut overall, and I'm still convinced he got the final touch on the equaliser.

Archived