IGNORED

The new bloke on the PA

Mrdc

First and foremost the announcer should be a fan,he must be in a positon to experience the absolute pain and devastion of being battered 6-0 at home by Cardiff City sat in sub zero temperatures  or the ecstasy of beating Hartlepool  in a play off semi final.

If he doesn't get this he shouldn't have the job.

1 hour ago, Robin1988 said:

My sincere apologies for calling you out for being a tosser Kev.

Let's move on and try to give someone a chance to improve next time, yeah? Constructive criticism and all that? Good lad.

Your sincere apology is accepted Robin1988, even though I wasn't "being a tosser", just stating my opinion at the time...... Yep, I'm all for giving people a chance. I want the Gate to be the "fortress" it once was, I'm sure we all do. And the guy has subsequently said he will learn from it so fair play to him. Maybe he hadn't been given much of an "induction plan" by the club, who knows. So fingers crossed for the Villa game. Pop along to W11 to share the half time stuff with us, I reckon I sit 3 rows in front of Red apple and co. Good lad.;)

This is England not America. Think we have far too much going on over the PA before the games. Impossible to hear any thing clearly over the PA from Lower West Stand  or even have a  conversation with fans next to you in the maelstrom of noise from the PA. 

Let the atmosphere build naturally between the fans .Announce teams at 2.45 then  with 10 minutes to KO a couple of songs  ,Liquidator . Drink up thee Cider , then the walk out fanfare.

Game on !

Archived