IGNORED

Taylor Moore

Hazelboy

14 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

It's 58 mins now and no one has nibbled. I don't get what I should be nibbling at, if anything?

Or have I been whooshed??

I think it's obvious, Arsenal are in for Flint and have offered Chambers in exchange. Therefore, Flint is a good centre back, as in good enough for Arsenal.

2+2=17

According to the Daily Mail (I know, I know, just bear with me for a second), this Mr Moore chap speaks fluent English and French, is currently learning Spanish, and is also doing a languages degree at university! Certainly a bright spark, and would obviously be a talented individual to have around the team. I'd be keen to see how he develops as well, looks like he's got massive potential.

3 hours ago, Fat Cigar said:

Had a quick look at England's U19 team in this summer's European Championship. He started all 3 group games (as captain), and was an unused sub for the semi-final v Italy, which England lost. 

I wonder why he didn't start the semi. Maybe had a slight injury?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_UEFA_European_Under-19_Championship#Group_stage 

Perhaps the semi proved to hard for him or perhaps he was stiff.

10 minutes ago, ashton_fan said:

It was in the Daily Mail so can't be! Looks like it was taken the same time as this one:

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/11887422.Rooney_gives_Magpies_young_gun_a_confidence_boost/

Armstrong captained England at the Banks's Stadium on Saturday. He hit two to go with further goals from Taylor Moore, Tammy Abraham (two) and Dominic Solanke.

So we need to get the Solanke chap as well, now?

According LaVoixduNord.fr Taylor Moore is en route to join the Club Championship ( D2 English ) , Bristol City. The newspaper said the transfer would be completed and it would certainly more than the formalization of the two clubs . The transfer fee has not leaked yet but we will be far from the € 10 million raised last summer.

translated from French paper report 

Archived