IGNORED

NFL 2016 season

BS3_RED

On 08/09/2016 at 22:36, 054123 said:

Laugh, why?

Championship game at least. Once there, who knows?

Also, anyone got any codes for gamepass? Still pissed at the 140 quid charge

Championship game :laugh:  maybe you'll lose Rogers. Like one pundit said, you're one injury from failure.

When Rogers was injured a few seasons back, you barely made the playoffs. Of course he had to come back for the final game against the Bears.

Seriously despise the Packers but I fully expect you to win the NFC North, Viks lost Bridgewater while I'm not optimistic about our season, maybe an 8-8 season is the best we can hope for atm (we're still rebuilding). Last season in many respects was good, Fox and Pace have really installed alot of optimism for the future especially after the mess that tosspot Emery left us in... I think we're one season away from being truly competitive 

Was hilarious when a team who were predicted to rank 32nd beat the 'magnficent' Packers at Lamblow hahaha ;)

Good luck JAX

18 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Cheer up. You can have Aaron when he retires! Don't view them as casts offs, view them as upgrades!

Keep going vikings, success is just around the corner, honest!

Struggling to keep the Jags at bay...

Looking good ;) 

Note:- I don't even care about the Viks, we'll probably finish above both them and the Lions even with a negative record

On my way back to Orlando from Jacksonville now. That twice I have seen the Packers now and in both games it has come down to the last play. My bloody nerves are shot.  

On a side note. It was apparently over 100 degrees today and in the first half I swear I was melting. I have never been so hot.

Go Pack Go 

10 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

How can the Saints lose from that position against the Raiders :grr:

The Raiders I ask you!!

Bet number 1 of the season lost :sad26:

Thought he had that kick. 2 nothing teams really. Time for the mighty Redskins tonight.

On 9/11/2016 at 21:40, Tipps69 said:

How can the Saints lose from that position against the Raiders :grr:

The Raiders I ask you!!

Bet number 1 of the season lost :sad26:

On 9/12/2016 at 10:49, BCFC_Dan said:

Because they're ******* dreadful. I'm not expecting much from this season.

Correct Dan. It's what we do. Every single ******* time

Brees is keeping the place afloat right now. A lot to like about the offence moving forward, but the other side of the ball is awful

Archived