IGNORED

NFL 2016 season

BS3_RED

Really not sure how many brain cells Kirk Cousins has?!? 1 play left in the game & 4 points down & basically needing a "Hail Mary", he throws it through the end zone!!

A lack of a running game & a couple of pick offs by Cousins has cost us against The Cowboys of all teams & it'll go on to cost is throughout the season!!

Just seen it on Red Zone, looked like he was trying to throw it to the guy in the 1st row!!

1 minute ago, Tipps69 said:

Really not sure how many brain cells Kirk Cousins has?!? 1 play left in the game & 4 points down & basically needing a "Hail Mary", he throws it through the end zone!!

A lack of a running game & a couple of pick offs by Cousins has cost us against The Cowboys of all teams & it'll go on to cost is throughout the season!!

3 minutes ago, Super said:

Cousins is so shit. Quite impressed with the red zone on sky.

6 minutes ago, northsomersetred said:

Just seen it on Red Zone, looked like he was trying to throw it to the guy in the 1st row!!

I watched it live on Kodi, normally just watch via Sky Sports but I'll definitely be watching my preferred match of the day in future instead of what Sky choose.

As for Cousins, apparently took his last year option for $20m, guess he's taking it as his retirement as I think he'll struggle to find a job next year!!

We have no running game & get bit in the arse by Alfred Morris coming back to run in a 4 yard TD!! Oh the irony!!

Time to invest in a QB & some RB's because we just don't have the tools to win a game as I really can't see us being able to win consistently by just using our TE's!!

1 minute ago, Tipps69 said:

I watched it live on Kodi, normally just watch via Sky Sports but I'll definitely be watching my preferred match of the day in future instead of what Sky choose.

As for Cousins, apparently took his last year option for $20m, guess he's taking it as his retirement as I think he'll struggle to find a job next year!!

We have no running game & get bit in the arse by Alfred Morris coming back to run in a 4 yard TD!! Oh the irony!!

Time to invest in a QB & some RB's because we just don't have the tools to win a game as I really can't see us being able to win consistently by just using our TE's!!

What are you watching it on Kodi, i'm watching the Rams game and the only stream i could find isn't that good

9 minutes ago, northsomersetred said:

What are you watching it on Kodi, i'm watching the Rams game and the only stream i could find isn't that good

Funnily enough, I wanted to watch the Seahawks as I have a bet on the game & it's probably the same stream as you as it's Sky's via HD+ streaming via VIP Sports.

2 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Funnily enough, I wanted to watch the Seahawks as I have a bet on the game & it's probably the same stream as you as it's Sky's via HD+ streaming via VIP Sports.

I'm on UKturks and it's buffering all the time, the Steelers game was bad as well, the result came up on my fb feed while there was about 60secs left on the stream i was watching!!:facepalm:

1 minute ago, northsomersetred said:

I'm on UKturks and it's buffering all the time, the Steelers game was bad as well, the result came up on my fb feed while there was about 60secs left on the stream i was watching!!:facepalm:

Mines via SportsDevil & it isn't too bad although I hate the Sky shows that are with the games because I just can't stand her presenting the show, would much prefer it if Kevin Cadle was doing it.

I watched the Skins game via NJM Soccer & that was great as it was via Fox & the picture & buffering were fine but it doesn't seem to have any later games available (or didn't when it was kick-off time).

2 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Mines via SportsDevil & it isn't too bad although I hate the Sky shows that are with the games because I just can't stand her presenting the show, would much prefer it if Kevin Cadle was doing it.

I watched the Skins game via NJM Soccer & that was great as it was via Fox & the picture & buffering were fine but it doesn't seem to have any later games available (or didn't when it was kick-off time).

I've given up and gone back to gamepass, watching redzone at the moment

On 9/17/2016 at 20:43, northsomersetred said:

Louisville Cardinals QB Lamar Jackson 1st round pick in 2018 you heard it hear first:thumbsup:

Off topic again:facepalm:

I follow a few draft-niks on twitter and Bleacher Report, I've started saving their predictions down to Pocket so I can see how different their predictions look come Feb / Mar time. Jackson I read about at the weekend, was certainly a name I hadn't picked up on before. Didn't they smash Florida State?

12 hours ago, Woodsy said:

I follow a few draft-niks on twitter and Bleacher Report, I've started saving their predictions down to Pocket so I can see how different their predictions look come Feb / Mar time. Jackson I read about at the weekend, was certainly a name I hadn't picked up on before. Didn't they smash Florida State?

Hammered them!

Either FSU were poor, l mean really poor or they've been ranked on reputation

2 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

Targeting? I know it's NCAA but have a look at this from last night's Penn St v Michigan game.

It's plainly obvious to everyone apart from the officials he was going for the ball, there's an ad first on the link.

Stupid call

It amazes me that in a game that is subjected to so many referee reviews that they continue to get so many calls wrong!! I could maybe understand it if replays/ reviews weren't allowed but to spend so long & look at the same incidents so many times & from every angle imaginable, it really does amaze me but how do you fix the problem as there isn't anymore that can be done to help officials.

Archived