IGNORED

NFL 2016 season

BS3_RED

On 18/9/2016 at 21:39, northsomersetred said:

What are you watching it on Kodi, i'm watching the Rams game and the only stream i could find isn't that good

I watch the games I want to watch on Acestream on my tablet. You can also get Acestream on a PC and on Kodi (but not quite figured it out for Kodi yet) but I always manage to find HD streams, no buffering. 

Check this page out on game day for links

https://reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

6 hours ago, Up The City! said:

What are people's thoughts on Prescott? Although he's not had a Td pass yet for me he looks really promising. Looks very composed on the ball, can stand there with the ball in a Brady sort of way.

Also he seems a very down to earth guy. Hoping to see big things from him.

I'd say Romo may struggle to win his place back & that'll only be good for The Cowboys as they could shift his undoubtedly huge wages off the roster & get someone else in (unfortunately as I dislike The Cowboys).

Saints go 0-3, and on the back of a defeat to the Dirty Birds

This is turning into a truly awful season. Makes the decision to give Payton a new long term contract even more baffling than it already seemed at the time. He and Loomis need to move on. Listened to a couple of Saints podcasts on the way to work this morning, one saying that there were signs of a decline in Brees' arm strength too. Browns and Bears may have some competition for the #1 pick. Not looking good

19 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

Cute how you're excited about it being your only win

What's even cuter is how Packers fans think they have some god given right to be at the Championship Game season on season, you're a fairly average team with an elite QB just like the Steelers...

Struggled to beat Jax who got their arse handed to them by an injury hit mediocre Chargers side and you lost to the Viks... I guess its lucky that the Viks have lost both Bridgewater/AP and the Bears have a large number of starters on either side of the ball injured otherwise that playoff berth would look very far away

2 hours ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

What's even cuter is how Packers fans think they have some god given right to be at the Championship Game season on season, you're a fairly average team with an elite QB just like the Steelers...

Struggled to beat Jax who got their arse handed to them by an injury hit mediocre Chargers side and you lost to the Viks... I guess its lucky that the Viks have lost both Bridgewater/AP and the Bears have a large number of starters on either side of the ball injured otherwise that playoff berth would look very far away

I gave up reading this after a sentence.

7 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Saints go 0-3, and on the back of a defeat to the Dirty Birds

This is turning into a truly awful season. Makes the decision to give Payton a new long term contract even more baffling than it already seemed at the time. He and Loomis need to move on. Listened to a couple of Saints podcasts on the way to work this morning, one saying that there were signs of a decline in Brees' arm strength too. Browns and Bears may have some competition for the #1 pick. Not looking good

Don't forget the Titans ;)

Plus I think we may somehow finish above the Lions this season, injuries are killing us right now. Real bad man management from the coaches in pre-season.... Watching the Dallas game, I think our offense did well and there was some plus points despite the fact that Hoyer isn't a suitable replacement for Cutler, personally would've kept Fales but the usual problem is the D, awful coverage and secondary

1 hour ago, northsomersetred said:

My personal opinion is that kickers are treated very much like goalkeepers in our football, they aren't allowed to be touched without there being a foul given but in that clip, I would say that's more a case of targeting than the other clip you posted, the defender has seen him coming from a way back & has purposely put his helmet into the kickers face.

Come on the Skins, why bother using RB's or WR's? Just continue to use your TE's Cousins or should I say just continue to use Reed!! I would of thought any opponents defensive coordinator would just stick everyone on Reed, that's our game plan done then but I'm happy for them to keep allowing him to win the games for us!!

Guess I shouldn't get too carried away, it is only the Browns afterall.

Just now, Tipps69 said:

My personal opinion is that kickers are treated very much like goalkeepers in our football, they aren't allowed to be touched without there being a foul given but in that clip, I would say that's more a case of targeting than the other clip you posted, the defender has seen him coming from a way back & has purposely put his helmet into the kickers face.

As far as i'm concerned if he's prepared to dish it out don't moan when comes back to bite you in the arse, looked a pretty soft hit though:thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, northsomersetred said:

As far as i'm concerned if he's prepared to dish it out don't moan when comes back to bite you in the arse, looked a pretty soft hit though:thumbsup:

I agree, they are more than happy to try & put in blocks or tackles but aren't allowed to be touched, which is wrong, they're on the pitch & if they are trying to affect the play, they should be allowed to be hit the same as any other player on the pitch, they have all the same protection on.

20 minutes ago, northsomersetred said:

who's watching what tonight?

thoughts on the Colts v Jags, anyone go?

Not watching any games at the moment, watching the Ryder Cup but trying to keep an eye on scores via the fantasy leagues & bets.

As for the Skins :grr:, the Browns!! I mean, the Browns for Christ sake :sad26:

Archived