IGNORED

NFL 2016 season

BS3_RED

9 hours ago, Super said:

What a thrashing! Yes "Fat Rob" may well be the one.

Well done for beating Green Bitch... our season is a total car crash (but I accepted before we'd be lucky to win 4 games all season with a young and decimated roster) but theirs is just hilarious especially after all the confident Packers fans here at the beginning of the season thinking they would cruise to the Championship game. Just a shame we couldn't get our act together after the bye week as we'd actually be in the mix

Where are they now? ;)

Just a shame we couldn't get our act together after the bye week as we'd actually be in the mix but Green Bitch I applaud you... :clap::clap::clap:

6 hours ago, Dynamite Red said:

I tend to think of the Cowboys and its fans the same way I do about Man Utd and its "supporters".

Best of luck to them but there are good reasons why they are so disliked by everyone else.

My thoughts exactly, maybe that's why they're the 'nations team' because like Man Utd most of their fans don't originate from the area that the team is from (and I dislike Man Utd for a similar reason).

15 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

Are the Lions for real?:thumbsup:

Nope, no one in the real north is this year. The only way any of us are making the post season is by winning it and that team will be out in the wild card round. Da Bears are awful, we are embarrassing, the Viking looked good for 4 games but have huge internal issues and the Lions have not impressed but have ground out a few decent wins. I still think that three teams can win the north and still think that 8-8 might be enough to win it. Out of the Lions remaining games they have to play the Saints on the rd, Bears at Home, then  Cowboys and Giants on the rd and then finally us at Ford. they will beat the Bears, maybe the Saints. They wont beat either of the East teams and God knows what Packers team they will play at the end of the year. Who knows we might have some players fit by then and be a decent team again ( though Lacy and Shields are confirmed out for the year)

3 hours ago, BS3_RED said:

Nope, no one in the real north is this year. The only way any of us are making the post season is by winning it and that team will be out in the wild card round. Da Bears are awful, we are embarrassing, the Viking looked good for 4 games but have huge internal issues and the Lions have not impressed but have ground out a few decent wins. I still think that three teams can win the north and still think that 8-8 might be enough to win it. Out of the Lions remaining games they have to play the Saints on the rd, Bears at Home, then  Cowboys and Giants on the rd and then finally us at Ford. they will beat the Bears, maybe the Saints. They wont beat either of the East teams and God knows what Packers team they will play at the end of the year. Who knows we might have some players fit by then and be a decent team again ( though Lacy and Shields are confirmed out for the year)

Tbf our D had definitely improved considerably.. One of John Fox's requirements, it's our Offense barring Howard has just not done it but there are some great prospects. Our injury list has been nothing short of ludicrous plus losing our best receiver and best player D due to wellness violations hasn't helped. The only positive is that we have knocked off the Lions and Vikes. I can see us beating the Vikes and Green Bitch, Lionesses will probably beat us.

Either way Green Bitch ain't making the playoffs which makes the season a little more enjoyable

3 hours ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Tbf our D had definitely improved considerably.. One of John Fox's requirements, it's our Offense barring Howard has just not done it but there are some great prospects. Our injury list has been nothing short of ludicrous plus losing our best receiver and best player D due to wellness violations hasn't helped. The only positive is that we have knocked off the Lions and Vikes. I can see us beating the Vikes and Green Bitch, Lionesses will probably beat us.

Either way Green Bitch ain't making the playoffs which makes the season a little more enjoyable

I wouldnt be surprised if we did make the post season. The north i that shite. Im not sure if I want us to though, as that would save Ted Thompson and I want him gone.

On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 09:27, Tipps69 said:

My thoughts exactly, maybe that's why they're the 'nations team' because like Man Utd most of their fans don't originate from the area that the team is from (and I dislike Man Utd for a similar reason).

Were you the guy in the redskins hat at reading??!

Archived