IGNORED

NFL 2016 season

BS3_RED

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I recorded the Giants/Packers game and watched it earlier. The commentary guys said the the Giants had the second best defence behind the Patriots and yet the Packers put 38 points on them.......pissed all over them in other words.

GBP are a strong outfit and I'd love to see them win the Super Bowl.

Shame they wont though, oh wait.... no its not

18 hours ago, Robbored said:

I recorded the Giants/Packers game and watched it earlier. The commentary guys said the the Giants had the second best defence behind the Patriots and yet the Packers put 38 points on them.......pissed all over them in other words.

GBP are a strong outfit and I'd love to see them win the Super Bowl.

Didn't know you were a NFL fan Robbored.

Tried to stay up for the bowl game but just caught up with the repeat. What a fantastic contest! :clap:

And with regard to Joe Theismann, the video has a few million views on t'net. Should you want to watch it again. And again. Other nasty football injuries are available as well, I understand.

1 hour ago, Erithacus said:

Tried to stay up for the bowl game but just caught up with the repeat. What a fantastic contest! :clap:

And with regard to Joe Theismann, the video has a few million views on t'net. Should you want to watch it again. And again. Other nasty football injuries are available as well, I understand.

Gerald Willhite, about 1:50 in, this ended his career, not shown on all angles, i remember it at the time it looked as bad as Theisman's

Here we go again. There are more politics in the NFL than in politics, as ever (adding dollars into the conversation, of course). And as ever, guess who gets the bum deal? Yup, the fans. 56 years of history and identity, all cast aside now. Even the Lightning Bolts are going to change. It will seem like a totally separate team to lots of people.

Time will tell if this is as bad a move as some are expecting, recalling the many teams that have come to LA. And left later.

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Green Bay against the Cowboys tonight. 

Rogers has been on top form in recent games and if he can repeat it tonight the Packers will win.

For us to win we will have to probably score points on most of our possessions and that wont happen. Our D was ripped apart by Prescott and Elliot at Lambeau ( I was there) and Elliot is averaging three yards rushing BEFORE CONTACT. That is a huge stat about how good their O line is. This game will come down to time of possession and if the Cowboys win that, they win the game.

1 hour ago, BCFC Taunton1 said:

Yeah due to ice it's been moved, was due to be the early KO, which is ideal as I don't have to stay up until stupid o clock to watch the cowboys now.

Be glad. Second quarter Cowboys 3-14 down and yet to complete a third down.

The mighty Packers are on the march.

Archived