IGNORED

NFL 2016 season

BS3_RED

6 minutes ago, Super said:

If it does green bay win.

We (packers) need to score on our next drive ( we get the ball). We lost a lot of momentum at the end of the half. Officials missing easy calls is not helping. 

Would be amazed if the Steelers troubled the Patriots based on last nights game. Two pretty poor teams. Packers v Pats Superbowl. Wonder if anyone is talking to the KC bloke who gave away that penalty! talk about costing your team.

Packers march on! 

I watched the first half last night and recorded the second to watch this morning. Dallas had just scored to make a 28-27 game and then the "back up" sign came up.........ffs!............:facepalm:

I had to look on SPN to get the final score...

On 1/15/2017 at 12:23, Emperor Palpatine said:

Cowboys and Chiefs to win... Falcons Pats Superbowl

That'll do nicely.

Falcons vs Pats in the Superbowl is my idea of hell

I honestly wouldn't take any interest in it. Makes my skin crawl at the thought of it. Unless the Pats stuck 50 on them, I guess that's the only way I could 'enjoy' this game

1 minute ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Anyone but the Cheese Dunces.... (or Steelers to an extent)

I'm just bored of the Pats, you have to admire the run they've had, but I look forward to a time when it flips around and them, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Seattle etc aren't involved in the big game

I'm looking forward to Browns - Jags in the next 2 to 3 years!

2 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I'm just bored of the Pats, you have to admire the run they've had, but I look forward to a time when it flips around and them, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Seattle etc aren't involved in the big game

I'm looking forward to Browns - Jags in the next 2 to 3 years!

Or Bears Saints in the Championship Game ;)

Ah, nostalgia reigns on Divisional Monday. All our yesterdays and what should have happened. Cant stop the fans talking.

Have to say the Cowboys-Packers was a real treat to watch. What the NFL is about in my mind. Two big teams giving it all they have, with emotions at the extremes at the end. :clap:

Just now, Erithacus said:

Ah, nostalgia reigns on Divisional Monday. All our yesterdays and what should have happened. Cant stop the fans talking.

Have to say the Cowboys-Packers was a real treat to watch. What the NFL is about in my mind. Two big teams giving it all they have, with emotions at the extremes at the end. :clap:

I was hanging last night, but had the first quarter on the radio, had to turn it off pretty quickly as it sounded like a cracker from the first minute. Glad I did, don't think I'd have been able to quit if I'd gone any longer

Archived