IGNORED

NFL 2016 season

BS3_RED

One game too many for the Pack. They have been making a thin squad perform beyond their expectations all season, but today they ran out of players before running out of season. How Jordy Nelson can play tonight is astonishing: broken ribs usually make people try to breathe as little as possible, never mind suit up.

But the Falcons knew exactly how to hit where it made the most impact and made their gameplan pay off in the playoffs. The O looks really slick and purposeful and must give them an edge in Houston in a fortnight. The demolition of the Packers is redolent of some Superbowl blow-outs of the past.

Sadly, like a cup semi-final no-one will remember the losers in these matches.

Never known a team be so poor on third down on both sides of the ball.

The greatest quarterback of his generation, one all pro receiver, then Mike Daniels, nick Perry and a bunch of also rans on defence. 

Amazing feat reaching the championship game but never talented enough to earn a super bowl spot.

Both Conference games went in fairly convincing style, then. Falcons v Pats might not have been too many people's selection at the start of the season, but it has all the makings of another heavy duty clash. Not sure who will be the victors but I reckon it will have plenty of offensive firepower. Spotlight on both 'D's!

On 23/01/2017 at 08:33, 054123 said:

Never known a team be so poor on third down on both sides of the ball.

The greatest quarterback of his generation, one all pro receiver, then Mike Daniels, nick Perry and a bunch of also rans on defence. 

Amazing feat reaching the championship game but never talented enough to earn a super bowl spot.

If you're referring to the QB Rodgers, you'd be wrong.

Brady is the greatest QB of this generation

20 hours ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

If you're referring to the QB Rodgers, you'd be wrong.

Brady is the greatest QB of this generation

I'd say Brady super seeds Rodgers in the timeline.

I still think Rogers can play the position better than any other, but that's not to say he's tgetting greatest from a certain point of view.

My dad maintains that George best is the most talented player he ever saw, but he's probably not the greatest 

On 01/02/2017 at 14:09, Woodsy said:

I'm struggling to think of a game I ever wanted the Pats to win, ever

But, my God, I'm a Patriot on Sunday evening

I hope the Falcons win but only because its an NFC team... I tend to root for NFC teams unless its the Cheese Dunces, Lions or 9ers.

Oh wait, Lions will never reach the Superbowl

Archived