IGNORED

NFL 2016 season

BS3_RED

Good game to watch - better than many NFL games I might suggest. Lots of great individual and team play, competitive from the kick-off and a nail-bitier finish.  :clap:

Let's hope the climax to the college season is as good.

1 hour ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Good luck to the G-Men and Seattle, quicker the Lions and the Pack (especially) are binned off, the better.

Chiefs/Pats v Falcons Superbowl

Hopefully not, so many rings the giant's justed fluked out on.

Really feel for the Raiders but thats football.

I will tell you what really pisses me off, just how many dodgy call the Seachickens get in their favour. Another couple last night including the first TD which should have had a facemask call. That TD set the tone for the game and the Lions were always chasing after that. There were also numerous pass interference calls missed as well. 

From a Packers perspective it makes no difference apart from the fact we now play the Cowboys next week, instead of the week after at AT and T ( if we win our games) as the Seachickens are a rushing team and we are better  run D than pass D. Plus the fact I got a horrible feeling about tonight, so we might be out tomorrow anyway. 

1 hour ago, BS3_RED said:

Really feel for the Raiders but thats football.

I will tell you what really pisses me off, just how many dodgy call the Seachickens get in their favour. Another couple last night including the first TD which should have had a facemask call. That TD set the tone for the game and the Lions were always chasing after that. There were also numerous pass interference calls missed as well. 

From a Packers perspective it makes no difference apart from the fact we now play the Cowboys next week, instead of the week after at AT and T ( if we win our games) as the Seachickens are a rushing team and we are better  run D than pass D. Plus the fact I got a horrible feeling about tonight, so we might be out tomorrow anyway. 

In any event, lets go Giants ;)

Lions are gone so a double loss for the NFC North will make it all the better

Well, OBJ didn't have a great game and DR-C went lame. Poor Giants.

The Pack are now playing Packer Play-off football, although Jory Nelson and Ty Montgomery have taken whacks. Will they be missed against the 'Boys?

I love the sanguine taste of the play-offs! :comando:

21 minutes ago, Erithacus said:

Well, OBJ didn't have a great game and DR-C went lame. Poor Giants.

The Pack are now playing Packer Play-off football, although Jory Nelson and Ty Montgomery have taken whacks. Will they be missed against the 'Boys?

I love the sanguine taste of the play-offs! :comando:

Monty came back on in the 4th. 

Damn i didnt see that scoreline coming at the end of the 1st quarter. Over 400 yards in 3 quarters. OUTSTANDING.

2 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Right, Seahawks. I can't stand you, but I way prefer you to the ******* Falcons. Do your job, please

I think a bit of Packers pay back is in order and would love to smash the Seachickens in the Championship game after/if we take of Dallas. I hate the Hawks more than any other team. 

16 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

I think a bit of Packers pay back is in order and would love to smash the Seachickens in the Championship game after/if we take of Dallas. I hate the Hawks more than any other team. 

Fine with me, I don't mind who beats them! I'll leave it to you then!

Got to say though, I hope Kansas City win the big one, but I suspect it will be the Patriots.....

I recorded the Giants/Packers game and watched it earlier. The commentary guys said the the Giants had the second best defence behind the Patriots and yet the Packers put 38 points on them.......pissed all over them in other words.

GBP are a strong outfit and I'd love to see them win the Super Bowl.

Archived