IGNORED

NFL 2016 season

BS3_RED

Was there in the cheap seats.

Have to say I was more impressed with Twickers than either offense. Rams look lost for ideas and the Giants should have more to offer with their roster. Nice to see Kevin Greene and Orlando Pace on the turf.

Still, the logistics worked well: the queue for the shuttle buses was only half an hour, compared to the hour's stalemate at Wembley Park station. Didn't try the concession stalls. Did you stay for the after-game fan zone? Did it actually offer fans the chance to see the Red Zone broadcast but shut at 8pm before the games finished?

6 hours ago, Super said:

FFS dump that kicker in the Atlantic on the way home.

Not a Hog by any chance, Super?

6 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

And the penalties in the NFL just get even more bizarre!!

Earl Thomas of the Seahawks gets flagged for hugging an official!!

Seariously WTF?!?

It was either 'Illegal touching' - mere five yarder, or 'Illegal lips to the face' - the full fifteen and a letter for Commissioner Goodell. And possibly a card next Valentine's.

3 hours ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Fantastic  win for my Bears, completely doiminated the Vikes offensively and defensively.

NFC North could be alot more interesting now especially as it seems the Lions are (shit) inconsistent, Cheesegimps are inconsistent and the Vikes wheels are falling off now.

Who are you calling cheesegimps, :laugh:.

The vikings are doing their usual choke, we are suffering a terrible run of injuries, and the Lions are just behind us and da bears are just shite. Meanwhile in the east, Dallas are looking dangerous and the skins, Giants and Eagles are all on o 4-3.

I have a feeling the north will have to be won to reach the play offs

19 hours ago, BS3_RED said:

Who are you calling cheesegimps, :laugh:.

The vikings are doing their usual choke, we are suffering a terrible run of injuries, and the Lions are just behind us and da bears are just shite. Meanwhile in the east, Dallas are looking dangerous and the skins, Giants and Eagles are all on o 4-3.

I have a feeling the north will have to be won to reach the play offs

Dallas will be the representative for the NFC in the Superbowl. It really is full of bang average teams this season.

31 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

They were made to work very hard for their victory the other day but think it was more off an off day for them. Even ZP made a few errors.

They were up against a decent Eagles side who destroyed the Steelers plus it's never easy as a divisional game. 

You gotta hope and pray Romo doesn't come back fit and healthy ;)

Archived