IGNORED

Slovakia vs England

BRISTOL86

18 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Here we go then.

Back to the drawing board. New manager, new tournament....new fortunes, or same old England?

It's hard not to like Big Sam, been given quite a rough ride by the media over the years.

His enthusiasm is a breath of fresh air at least. 

I think he's a good appointment, but frankly couldn't care about this game or any other game in the group.

Same old England for me. I also use add Rooney's clarification he will retire after Russia proves the egos that exist within this squad 

6 minutes ago, daored said:

I think he's a good appointment, but frankly couldn't care about this game or any other game in the group.

Same old England for me. I also use add Rooney's clarification he will retire after Russia proves the egos that exist within this squad 

Should of retired after the euros. 

6 minutes ago, Super said:

Should of retired after the euros. 

It's the ego that he's doing England a favour by carrying on! With the exception of Euro 2004? What has he actually achieved with England? I would :clap:Big Sam if he said, that's no problem if we're short I'll let you know! Unfortunately he won't

2 minutes ago, daored said:

It's the ego that he's doing England a favour by carrying on! With the exception of Euro 2004? What has he actually achieved with England? I would :clap:Big Sam if he said, that's no problem if we're short I'll let you know! Unfortunately he won't

You're forgetting a few hat tricks against San marino and the mighty Estonia.

44 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Here we go then.

Back to the drawing board. New manager, new tournament....new fortunes, or same old England?

It's hard not to like Big Sam, been given quite a rough ride by the media over the years.

His enthusiasm is a breath of fresh air at least. 

His enthusiasm ? Happy with a draw in the media. 

Archived