IGNORED

Matchday thread Vs Fulham EFL Cup

Bar BS3

Wilbs has been our best player by far. Too many fancy little passes not coming off. Fulham brilliantly switching flanks and causing Matthews all sorts of issues. Personally our wingers need to support the full backs more.

Newbies:

Lucic, not too much to do. Don't think he could of done much for the goal. Not a bad kick on him, seems calm with the ball at his feet.

Moore, couple of nervous passes but also some good tackles and good reading of the game. Only passing letting him down in my opinion. 

Engvall, not done too much so far. Lots of balls have been played up to Wilbs, haven't connected as a duo yet.

Highlight (apart from the goal), 10 minute rendition of Freemans on fire (including verse and full chorus), a lot better than we usually sing it. 

What's the deal with the bcfctweets Twitter match updates? No where near as snappy or efficient as in the past. I get tweets out of order on my feed and usually find out from other sources that a goal has been scored before they get round to tweeting it.

Used to be an outstanding service now pretty average for game updates.

Midfield non existant so far. Pack having to drop too deep because Moore and Flint don't have the passing ability they need. Brownhill playing too far forward so we have nothing in the centre. 

Fulham in turn are being allowed to advance too far forward with no pressure on the pass away. 

We're lucky to be level.

5 minutes ago, Selred said:

Wilbs has been our best player by far. Too many fancy little passes not coming off. Fulham brilliantly switching flanks and causing Matthews all sorts of issues. Personally our wingers need to support the full backs more.

Newbies:

Lucic, not too much to do. Don't think he could of done much for the goal. Not a bad kick on him, seems calm with the ball at his feet.

Moore, couple of nervous passes but also some good tackles and good reading of the game. Only passing letting him down in my opinion. 

Engvall, not done too much so far. Lots of balls have been played up to Wilbs, haven't connected as a duo yet.

Highlight (apart from the goal), 10 minute rendition of Freemans on fire (including verse and full chorus), a lot better than we usually sing it. 

Cheers Fella. You've been heard loud and clear on the wireless so kudos to you all

Fulham's youngsters are completely deflated, slouched despondently in the dressing room.

All confidence absolutely crushed, and two of them are crying.

City's players are bouncing joyously off the walls with a beaming Wilbs. beardily leading a raucous sing song and LJ clapping along inbetween doing euphoric somersaults.

:chant6ez:COME ON CITY, STUFF FULHAM :chant6ez::city:

Archived