IGNORED

Matchday thread Vs Fulham EFL Cup

Bar BS3

4 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Midfield non existant so far. Pack having to drop too deep because Moore and Flint don't have the passing ability they need. Brownhill playing too far forward so we have nothing in the centre. 

Fulham in turn are being allowed to advance too far forward with no pressure on the pass away. 

We're lucky to be level.

I know a man that will sort all that.......welcome Gaz O'neil

1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Fulham's youngsters are completely deflated, slouched despondently in the dressing room.

All confidence absolutely crushed, and two of them are crying.

City's players are bouncing joyously off the walls with a beaming Wilbs. beardily leading a raucous sing song and LJ clapping along inbetween doing euphoric somersaults.

:chant6ez:COME ON CITY, STUFF FULHAM :chant6ez::city:

Spooky. Are you in there? That`s exactly what`s happening.

Freeman's on Fire sounded amazing. The man himself is having one of those games where, on the plus side, their defence don't know what he's doing next but, on the down side, neither does he.

O'Dowda did really well just before the goal.

Of the newbies, Engvall looks a bit nervy and surprised by the pace. I suspect he may need a few games before we see the best of him.

Lucic has had a quiet game but with a decent save. Don't think the goal was his fault. Looks comfortable with the ball at his feet and jumped into the stand to retrieve the ball at one point which may not be a clue to his quality but does mean I now really like him.

Moore has impressed me. Bar two nervous moments he looks calm and assured with the ball and willing & capable when throwing himself into challenges. He's young and needs time but he has all the attributes to be top class.

1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

Freeman's on Fire sounded amazing. The man himself is having one of those games where, on the plus side, their defence don't know what he's doing next but, on the down side, neither does he.

O'Dowda did really well just before the goal.

Of the newbies, Engvall looks a bit nervy and surprised by the pace. I suspect he may need a few games before we see the best of him.

Lucic has had a quiet game but with a decent save. Don't think the goal was his fault. Looks comfortable with the ball at his feet and jumped into the stand to retrieve the ball at one point which may not be a clue to his quality but does mean I now really like him.

Moore has impressed me. Bar two nervous moments he looks calm and assured with the ball and willing & capable when throwing himself into challenges. He's young and needs time but he has all the attributes to be top class.

so same as usual from freeman

5 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Just back both teams to score every city match this season (always just a shade odds-on) and you will be quids in ! Already come in every game so far !  Easy money !!

Apart from Vs Norwich & Newcastle..?

2 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

lose this, win Saturday 100%

2 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

B every day of the week. 

Slightly surprised by this...I don't expect us to struggle this season so I think I'd be happy to sacrifice 1 match out of 46 for a truly big tie that we haven't had for 22 years - plus a guaranteed sell out at the new stadium, and a chance of further progression!

Archived