IGNORED

Forum technical problems?

BS4 on Tour...

• Admin
6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Apologies if it's just me, but when using my phone or iPad I can't quote a post and reply to it or post a reply to a thread and when on the forum on my iPad I can't start a new topic or see the 'quote' option at all - it just doesn't seem to be working??!

Anything going on?!

It's not an iPad issue (as I'm replying on one now). I know this sounds really basic but you are logged in right?

Giving up now! Nothing works on my iPad now, if I try to reply on any thread it comes up with a greyed out area and no text can be put in and the quote button has disappeared from every post. Also it keeps asking me for login details every time I go on, this hasn't happened before - the 'remember me' option has always worked - anyway apologies, just thought I should raise these frustrating issues...

It's not just you, I messaged @Tomarse earlier. Since the upgrade today can't reply to anything, type anything, or press various buttons on OTIB via Safari on Mac, even after reboots and clearing cache. Probably related to your issue given timing and since it's also Safari on iPad, although Safari on my iPhone is fine.

Actually even seeing issues on Chrome on Mac now too, with 'Submit Reply' button not working. Wondering if this update to the forum software is duff?

1 hour ago, Tomarse said:

Can you try using the theme otib new at bottom and see if it changes anything ?

Can't even click on the "theme" dropdown at the bottom, on Mac Safari - one of many things that don't respond!

Edit - even tried changing theme on Chrome and then reloading in Safari, but even under new theme, still nothing works.

14 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I read your OP, someone responded and then you directly quoted them?

At a loss why you wouldn't realise that's funny.

I couldn't quote from my iPad or reply to any thread from my iPad or start a new thread from my iPad -  I quoted from my phone.

I obviously didn't make that clear enough but I'm glad it amused you! Not sure it's a classic though! Especially given all the similar problems others are having.

Anyway, enough pettiness from me....more important things have happened today  

Archived