IGNORED

Slovenia v England

Robbored

5 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

BORING

They need Lee in dressing room at half time

Other than Rooney who can change this game for us?

Rooney change the game?

In what way?

They have been pressing the midfield well in the first half. 

Opportunity to fluster Rooney so he can give the ball away. 

Would he stop three attempts on goal in the space of a minute? 

18 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

`If one had the wings of a sparrow, if one had the arse of a cow` more like. She gets right into it.

"He's here, he's there he's every 'in where Prince Charlie, Prince Charlie"

"William says bounce around the Palace,bounce around the Palace, bounce around the Palace"

"Your sister is your mother, your father is your brother, your Uncle was the Kaiser , your Grandpa was the Tsar,  you like to fight each other the extended Windsor family"

Hoddle is annoying to listen to for me. Talking in the first half about how it was a good idea to set up a bit much re defensively as Slovenia look like they could be dangerous on the counter. England are better than anyone in this group. Go out and attack and attack some more. It's awful football I've watched tonight. I've got no hope for England from the senior squad down. Even the u21 manager said Tammy isn't a u21 striker yet. Anyone with half a brain can see the talent he has even in training but yet comments like that come out from people who matter in the set up. The whole set up is a joke

2 minutes ago, downendcity said:

"He's here, he's there he's every 'in where Prince Charlie, Prince Charlie"

"William says bounce around the Palace,bounce around the Palace, bounce around the Palace"

"Your sister is your mother, your father is your brother, your Uncle was the Kaiser , your Grandpa was the Tsar,  you like to fight each other the extended Windsor family"

`You`re going home in a gilded state coach`

3 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

This is a dreadful game. I'm fully on the "get behind your country" bandwagon, but a team managed by Southgate and captained by Henderson playing like this is pushing it.

Why pick out the manager. Same performances from Roy, Sam, and now Gareth. No different whatsoever IMO. 

Archived