IGNORED

for those interested in Flying to the Newcastle match

Never to the dark side

6 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

This pie stuff is serious Tone - have you actually ordered them yet?

still at sampling stage.  Not sure who will sign up for the trip so might need to get some pork free Melton Mowbrays to cover all bases.

4 minutes ago, DavidNoble said:

Checked earlier. 

London flight to Newcastle was £80 one way

Exeter flight to Newcastle was £135 one way

Doesn't look a possibility then...

See, that makes my proposal perfectly reasonable at £1150 per person

I'm not going to lie. Having seen a @Never to the dark side thread about flying to Newcastle I thought I was in for a right old treat and I couldn't contain my excitement at reading about what time flight to get in order to miss  the match but be able to fly straight back home on the same plane.  Or something. 

Consider me a bit underwhelmed. 

Sirs I remain sincerely yours, 

Disappointed of BS3 

3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

it`s NTTDS mate, you should know what to expect by now, normally the unexpected.

Keep `em coming John!

I do. I'm just amazed that with over 8000 posts to his name how few of them make any sense.

With communication skills of that magnitude he should be making a fortune writing training books for ambitious graduates who want a career as a management consultant. They spout nonsense as well.

10 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I do. I'm just amazed that with over 8000 posts to his name how few of them make any sense.

With communication skills of that magnitude he should be making a fortune writing training books for ambitious graduates who want a career as a management consultant. They spout nonsense as well.

He came up with subbuteo players long before bcfc did :-) and I guess if you ask him he had food vouchers on the way up and back :-) 

14 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

WTF?

As already said that's NTTDS for you. Full of quirky ideas some of which he posts on here. 

I was at lunch with him today and as usual he was on great form. He's a lovely kind hearted guy and otib would be a duller place without his contributions.

I was trying to pursuade him to do another subbuteo thread........it's a case of watch this space.....

We both wondered if his original Subbuteo  thread is still in the forum archives.. 

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

As already said that's NTTDS for you. Full of quirky ideas some of which he posts on here. 

I was at lunch with him today and as usual he was on great form. He's a lovely kind hearted guy and otib would be a duller place without his contributions.

I was trying to pursuade him to do another subbuteo thread........it's a case of watch this space.....

We both wondered if his original Subbuteo  thread is still in the forum archives.. 

for once I like your post

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Don't think I'm knocking him! I'm just amazed there is a poster more deranged that some of the other belters we get on here!

It's obvious his heart is in the right place and he loves the club.

Archived