IGNORED

for those interested in Flying to the Newcastle match

Never to the dark side

So what do we do then?  Get a train to Doncaster to fly to Cardiff then a quick taxi ride over the bridge to get to Bristol Airport for the plane to Newcastle?

Also think this plane is a few months early for the Newcastle game.

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

So how does this help us going to Newcastle?

Err, because you can probably drive to Sheffield, get a flight to Cardiff, not see the game, get the flight back, then get a train to Newcastle before doing something else suitably bonkers and then recreating your week in Lego. 

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

@Never to the dark side you are getting right up there with the worst for the number of pointless posts you are creating recently !

Some of your posts are very good, but some are so random they are off of the scale 

33 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Why not give NTTDS some credit? His post was an interesting comparison of a different ways to fly to a match, organised by another club. Just an alternative to Easyjet. .

@pongo88 No more interesting than this http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/find-out-how-to-book-9-99-flights-from-east-midlands-airport/story-29819633-detail/story.html

Was yet another pointless post about something not related to City

2 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Why not give NTTDS some credit? His post was an interesting comparison of a different ways to fly to a match, organised by another club. Just an alternative to Easyjet. .

Isn't it customary to add some debate to it yourself rather than posting a link and scarpering

24 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

Isn't it customary to add some debate to it yourself rather than posting a link and scarpering

Last time I made that observation in reply to one of his threads, he sent me a private message with his mobile number and told me to call him to discuss the matter.

Unaware if I was meant to be amused, threatened or baffled by this turn in events, I ignored it.

It would be nice if rather than just starting a thread and then vanishing, he would engage in debate. I'm sure a number of threads that make no sense would become clearer with a bit more input and therefore would be mocked less.

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

For those thinking of driving to the game.

You could take a car. Or maybe a motorcycle. Or if there are a few of you, a mini bus.

I will organise a mini bus and will drive you to Newcastle and back for the budget sum of £500 per person. Price includes 6 cans of Natch per person with a Melton Mowbray pork pie as well as being able to see my happy smiling face.  Have 15 seats available. Email me at info@oneborneveryminute.co.uk

2 hours ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

@pongo88 No more interesting than this http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/find-out-how-to-book-9-99-flights-from-east-midlands-airport/story-29819633-detail/story.html

Was yet another pointless post about something not related to City

I have to admit the Leicester Mercury link is a bit oddball, but the flight to Cardiff was football related. Don't forget this forum is entitled "Football Chat. All things Football". It's not exclusive to things related to City. 

10 minutes ago, BigTone said:

I will organise a mini bus and will drive you to Newcastle and back for the budget sum of £500 per person. Price includes 6 cans of Natch per person with a Melton Mowbray pork pie as well as being able to see my happy smiling face.  Have 15 seats available. Email me at info@oneborneveryminute.co.uk

Very tempted. How would it cost if we opted out of the 'smile', we swapped the Melton Mowbray for a Tony Mowbray and came straight back without watching the game?

51 minutes ago, BigTone said:

What size is the pie?

• Admin
1 hour ago, BigTone said:

You're fooling us @BigTone I sent you an email but seem to have been invited onto a birthing show 

Archived