IGNORED

Football manager 2017

M.D

Anyone managed to find some bargains / wonderkids?

The stand out ones for me are:-

Kuki - 18 y/o, cost me £750k but is playing 1st team for me. Currently worth £875k.

Manu Molina - 25 y/o cost me £0 and is now worth £3.1m

Roland Albert - 26 y/o cost me £19.25k, now worth £1.3m

Alessandro Plizzari - 16 y/o cost me £775k & I'm now getting offers of over £1m.

Mattia Pitzalis - 16 y/o cost me £375k & I'm now getting offers of over £1m.

Tobias Svendsen - 17 y/o cost me £13.25k & I'm now getting offers of over £1m.

Vincent Thill - 16 y/o cost me £750k & I'm getting offers of over £1m.

I am just at the end of the January transfer window & have sold Freeman, Reid, O'Donnell, Elstrand, Fielding, Little & Tomlin all for £6.5m!!

40 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Not like Fifa 17 then where it says in the game that Abraham is out permanent player

It's because FIFA 17 only has first teams with 40 players. The highest rated players at Chelsea on loan are on loan in the game. Once it gets to 40 players they can't be on loan as they'd have more than 40 in the squad when loans ended. 

7 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

I haven't really touched FM since finding 2014 really hard to enjoy, but this version has piqued my interest by the way it will randomise the Brexit outcome. It can potentially throw up some interesting scenarios.

Unfortunatley (for you, perhaps) is it can take up to about 10 seasons (iirc) for that to happen!

19 hours ago, Sergio Georgini said:

Anyone got City up to the premier league yet? First season I struggled massively but finished 13th, second season was in the automatics spot until Christmas when I hit disastrous form. Got a feeling it won't ever happen :(

I'm in second with 15 games to go, signed Craig Gardner Charlie Adam in Jan and they have got me from 14th to 2nd,

Archived