IGNORED

Martyn Waghorn hopes to sign for Bristol City

Unan

On 15/11/2016 at 05:21, BS4 on Tour... said:

He scored 12 in 28 starts when he first played for Leicester in the championship.....overall record is something like 1 in 4 at our level.

But do previous records mean anything? It's been mentioned loads on here that Wilbs' record prior to joining us was not too impressive (and that's putting it politely!) but he's been great for us...

I think that the context is more important. Wilbraham is a good example but he's always been a targetman so his goal scoring you'd expect to be a bit lower.

Things like his playing style, how often he played 90 mins, injuries, how often he got a consistent run of games, whether he was actually played as a forward (not stuck on the wing like Pitman) are all considerations to look at along with base scoring stats. 

On 12 November 2016 at 11:01, BigTone said:

Writing this from KUALA LUMPUR enroute to Adelaide to visit my folks and won't find the time to visit it this trip either. Maybe next year.

Kuala Lumpur, otherwise known as Muddy Confluence, is only 3 hours 30 minutes to Manila young man.

On 12 November 2016 at 19:30, Major Isewater said:

did n't visit Katherine Gorge as I flew up to DARWIN from Alice .

Darwin; only 4 hours 30 minutes to Manila.

;)

11 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Kuala Lumpur, otherwise known as Muddy Confluence, is only 3 hours 30 minutes to Manila young man.

Love the place Havana especially Jalan Alor for the food. Back there on 29th Nov for a few more days if you fancy flying over for a pint or 3 of Tiger

• Admin

God help us on here - he'll have a field day chasing us all down !!!

THIS is the moment footie star Martyn Waghorn confronts a teenage schoolboy who branded the striker ‘s***’.

The boy, wearing school uniform, can be heard shouting at the English striker in Giffnock, near Glasgow.

NINTCHDBPICT000282794881
TWITTER/NIALLMCGOWAN18
Rangers ace Martyn Waghorn reacts to the lad shouting ‘you’re s***’ as he walked along the street
NINTCHDBPICT000282794887
TWITTER/NIALLMCGOWAN18
Carrying a chippy bag, Waghorn rushes over to confront the cheeky schoolboy
NINTCHDBPICT000282794882
TWITTER/NIALLMCGOWAN18
He squares up to the youngster who is wearing school uniform

Waghorn – carrying a bag from trendy chip shop Catch – orders the teen to ‘come and say it to my face then’ before marching over to confront the youngster.

But the laidback lad appears unmoved by the row as he once again labelled the Rangers hitman ‘s***’ in front of his mates while tucking into a sandwich.

Seconds later Waghorn can be heard saying ‘just go back to school’ before wandering off.

Several videos of the incident involving the St Ninians High School pupil have been uploaded on Twitter this afternoon, racking up nearly a thousand shares.

And social media users blasted the former Wigan striker for getting caught up in the bizarre clash.

One wrote: “What a complete embarrassment! Ripped by school kids then made to look even more ridiculous by interacting!”

Another commented: “What’s that all about player should rise above all that.”

While another joked: “Fish and chips at lunchtime, healthy living from the pro, acht maybe they do nice salads.”

“You have to deal with it and if you react to it then they have won, haven’t they? I just laughed it off, but it just shows how crazy it is up here.”

It comes as we told last week that the striker is ready to quit Ibrox in January after falling out of boss Mark Warburton’s plans.

Waghorn, who has scored just once this season, is unhappy he has not been offered a new, improved deal like fellow Gers Rob Kiernan, Wes Foderingham and James Tavernier.

NINTCHDBPICT000282794878
TWITTER/NIALLMCGOWAN18
But the laidback lad appears unmoved by the row as he once again labelled the Rangers hitman ‘s***’ in front of his mates while tucking into a sandwich
NINTCHDBPICT000282794834
TWITTER/NIALLMCGOWAN18
Seconds later Waghorn can be heard saying ‘just go back to school’ before wandering off
Scottish Sun Sport - Sun Sport Features - Sun Sport News
NEWS GROUP NEWSPAPERS LTD
Waghorn, who has scored just once this season, is unhappy he has not been offered a new, improved deal
NINTCHDBPICT000282794291
GOOGLE EARTH
The lad attends St Ninians High School in Giffnock, near Glasgow

Waghorn could even go on loan until the end of the season, with Championship clubs Bristol City and Fulham interested in snapping him up in the New Year transfer window.

But it seems certain he will move on one way or another.

Rangers refused to comment.

35 minutes ago, phantom said:

God help us on here - he'll have a field day chasing us all down !!!

THIS is the moment footie star Martyn Waghorn confronts a teenage schoolboy who branded the striker ‘s***’.

The boy, wearing school uniform, can be heard shouting at the English striker in Giffnock, near Glasgow.

NINTCHDBPICT000282794881
TWITTER/NIALLMCGOWAN18

Rangers ace Martyn Waghorn reacts to the lad shouting ‘you’re s***’ as he walked along the street

NINTCHDBPICT000282794887
TWITTER/NIALLMCGOWAN18

Carrying a chippy bag, Waghorn rushes over to confront the cheeky schoolboy

NINTCHDBPICT000282794882
TWITTER/NIALLMCGOWAN18

He squares up to the youngster who is wearing school uniform

Waghorn – carrying a bag from trendy chip shop Catch – orders the teen to ‘come and say it to my face then’ before marching over to confront the youngster.

But the laidback lad appears unmoved by the row as he once again labelled the Rangers hitman ‘s***’ in front of his mates while tucking into a sandwich.

Seconds later Waghorn can be heard saying ‘just go back to school’ before wandering off.

Several videos of the incident involving the St Ninians High School pupil have been uploaded on Twitter this afternoon, racking up nearly a thousand shares.

And social media users blasted the former Wigan striker for getting caught up in the bizarre clash.

One wrote: “What a complete embarrassment! Ripped by school kids then made to look even more ridiculous by interacting!”

Another commented: “What’s that all about player should rise above all that.”

While another joked: “Fish and chips at lunchtime, healthy living from the pro, acht maybe they do nice salads.”

“You have to deal with it and if you react to it then they have won, haven’t they? I just laughed it off, but it just shows how crazy it is up here.”

It comes as we told last week that the striker is ready to quit Ibrox in January after falling out of boss Mark Warburton’s plans.

Waghorn, who has scored just once this season, is unhappy he has not been offered a new, improved deal like fellow Gers Rob Kiernan, Wes Foderingham and James Tavernier.

NINTCHDBPICT000282794878
TWITTER/NIALLMCGOWAN18

But the laidback lad appears unmoved by the row as he once again labelled the Rangers hitman ‘s***’ in front of his mates while tucking into a sandwich

NINTCHDBPICT000282794834
TWITTER/NIALLMCGOWAN18

Seconds later Waghorn can be heard saying ‘just go back to school’ before wandering off

Scottish Sun Sport - Sun Sport Features - Sun Sport News
NEWS GROUP NEWSPAPERS LTD

Waghorn, who has scored just once this season, is unhappy he has not been offered a new, improved deal

NINTCHDBPICT000282794291
GOOGLE EARTH

The lad attends St Ninians High School in Giffnock, near Glasgow

Waghorn could even go on loan until the end of the season, with Championship clubs Bristol City and Fulham interested in snapping him up in the New Year transfer window.

But it seems certain he will move on one way or another.

Rangers refused to comment.

Just some Scottish kid acting the Big Man in front of his mates before leaving school to pursue a career of claiming benefit. Probably a Celtic fan anyway but who really cares.

• Admin
44 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

How the hell does a chip shop become 'trendy' ?

Funny you should ask @richwwtk, I was working in London for a few days and went to a chip shop in Lisson Grove near Marylebone train station

Trying to save on too many outgoings on the expenses so thought I'd go to a chippy

Went to a place called The Sea Shell, which claimed to be a "Trendy Fish Shop" - whilst I was waiting for my food I asked what made them a "Trendy Fish Shop"?

I was told it was because "celebrities" had used to - but was more to do when Princess Diana was sneaking off to see Dodi, they often went in here

13 minutes ago, phantom said:

Funny you should ask @richwwtk, I was working in London for a few days and went to a chip shop in Lisson Grove near Marylebone train station

Trying to save on too many outgoings on the expenses so thought I'd go to a chippy

Went to a place called The Sea Shell, which claimed to be a "Trendy Fish Shop" - whilst I was waiting for my food I asked what made them a "Trendy Fish Shop"?

I was told it was because "celebrities" had used to - but was more to do when Princess Diana was sneaking off to see Dodi, they often went in here

grrr***mumble*****grumble******bloody celebrity culture******Mumble******mumble******bollocks*****GRRRR

Archived