IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Brentford Match Day Thread

Why have I been thinking for days that tonight game is away? Ffs...

Didn't realise til halfway through this match that we are at the Gate,  almost said earlier, ''well done to the travelling Reds, can hear you loud and clear on the radio'' .

I must be going mad..  COYRls ... Home to Brentford - kinda game we most certainly should be winning... come on ten mins to score twice... we can't be dropping points at home ffs.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

We are a young developing side. If you think we won't have runs like this then you are deluded. We are along way off challenging at the top end of this league. People need some perspective . 

I am not bothered how far off the top we are; I am bothered how near the bottom we are.

This is now hardly a blip.

Those of us who have supported City through the years have been here too many times before

Thy need to pull their finger out TONIGHT, not in three weeks time.

Minimum we need is a draw

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Why have I been thinking for days that tonight game is away? Ffs...

Didn't realise til halfway through this match that we are at the Gate,  almost said earlier, ''well done to the travelling Reds, can hear you loud and clear on the radio'' .

I must be going mad..  COYRls ... Home to Brentford - kinda game we most certainly should be winning... come on ten mins to score twice... we can't be dropping points at home ffs.

"nurse!"

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

I am not bothered how far off the top we are; I am bothered how near the bottom we are.

This is now hardly a blip.

Those of us who have supported City through the years have been here too many times before

Thy need to pull their finger out TONIGHT, not in three weeks time.

Minimum we need is a draw

Yes mate and I'm one of those fans but don't feel the need to panic at every negative result. If you are a city fan of so many years you will know things can change a number of times over the course of a season. 

• Admin
3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Yes mate and I'm one of those fans but don't feel the need to panic at every negative result. If you are a city fan of so many years you will know things can change a number of times over the course of a season. 

Nice optimism, but at this stage of the season, things have rarely changed for the better, hopefully this season will buck the trend.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Yes but seldom for the better when the rot has taken a firm hold

4 minutes ago, Bullbag said:

Why's that?

It's ok to insult others through a keyboard then is it?

Bit embarrassing to call people out and imply you're going to fight them though. So someone called you a **** on the internet. So what? You don't know them and they don't know you. It can't be personal as they know nothing of your life. So why let it bother you and why try and get all macho over it?

• Like 2