IGNORED

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers v Bristol City Match Day Thread

6 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

They are completely comparable, people want to slate LJ but were happy with SC after what was an abysmal half season... I expect the more devout SC fans would've been happy if we won 2 all season...

If we haven't progressed in terms of progression under LJ then yes his job comes under scrutiny but albeit the current bad run we have progressed

SC had earned our trust, LJ hasn't 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

The nonsense refers to your absurd claim that there is more ingrained negativity on this forum for LJ than there was from the many regulars who made no secret of the fact they despised Cotts., and took great delight in criticising him and generally putting the boot in at every perceived opportunity.

As I said LJ has had a far easier ride in comparison.

Completely blinkered and hardly absurd... 

The only 3 posters who i've seen who despised SC was Spud, KITR and Harry but they could back their reasons up with sensible debate... unlike some here who hate LJ because they disliked him as a player :blink: what a fantastic reason to hate a manager.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

They are completely comparable, people want to slate LJ but were happy with SC after what was an abysmal half season... I expect the more devout SC fans would've been happy if we won 2 all season...

If we haven't progressed in terms of progression under LJ then yes his job comes under scrutiny but albeit the current bad run we have progressed

Cotterill probably got given extended grace after what he did for us the season before. Johnson has done sweet FA. 

Thing I dont buy is this "I need X time/tranfers-windows" bullshit that LJ prattles on about. Jaap Stam has spent something along the lines of a 5th of what we have, mostly signing free agents. Reading have no proven goalscorer, yet play in a disciplined pressing style.

We cant close down the ******* guy crossing the ball.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Flint handball 

Looked harsh but Flints reaction invited a pen

ohhhh sheeeeeeesh

Certainly did, the referee was just about to turn away and play on, ( I don't think he could actually see the alleged hand ball because of several players blocking his view) he then took another look at Flint who just stood still and bent over. Flint's reaction definitely influenced the decision.

If he had just carried on playing I don't feel the ref would have given the pen!

• Like 1