IGNORED

Aden Flint - Sort Yourself Out or Go

Londoner

Do we do forum awards anymore?

I only ask as we've an exquisitely crafted entry for worst post right here; certainly top three material.

Honestly; some of the reactions to our recent bad form make me wonder how the posters operate in the real world.  Tantrum after tantrum.  It's like a bloody nursery on here.  Think I need a break from it TBH.

6 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

So your comment is based on watching a 3 minute TV Clip?

No my response is based on the 5 second reaction.....obviously you don't need to be at the game to identify just how naive, pathetic and costly that horrendous piece of decision making was....

As for the games at Wednesday rotherham and Derby, well, damning is putting it politely.

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

What a ridiculous, embarrassing reaction.

Why don't you **** off instead?

2 hours ago, cynic said:

Bit harsh.

To say the least.

2 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

No not really, 

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

"It's human nature

31 minutes ago, Spoons said:

How about you sort yourself out. Who the **** are you??!!

@Londoner's a Londoner. Maybe it's because he's a Londoner?

2 hours ago, Londoner said:

That reaction was a complete and utter ******* disgrace, 

50 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I suspect the eggnog is flowing in parts of the capital! 

No not really, 

I just think it's because he's a Londoner. If I was a Londoner, and I supported Bristol City, I think I would blow a fuse occasionally.

Exactly, 

1 hour ago, Claude said:

Oh right...

I'm sorry  

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

Anyway, 

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Why don't you **** off instead?

Leave it, Graham..?.....

disgraceful.  

Love it. Keep it coming Otib.

3 minutes ago, Benni said:

Wouldn't it be great if OTIB's posters could answer the pathetic Barnsley fans on here like they are answering the OP?

Some of us have; others (namely the OP) have decided to throw strops instead, unfortunately.

I agree; it is a great shame some spend more energy chucking their toys out of their prams than telling fans of other clubs who come here to take the piss to do one - think their priorities are a bit off TBH.

38 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Not even remotely funny. 

I think it's you that's making the school boy error there, it's just banter from @RedLionLad. I heard you like a bit of banter, not so when you don't hold all the cards?

I'm a huge fan of Flint and would be the first to admit he has rough edges, how he has worked his way up from non league instead of being coached from an early age for example. He plays driven by emotion and raw grit more than skill, these emotions allow him to put his body in where it hurts for the cause. The same emotions also show his upset and frustration when decisions like Monday's happen. Dont change Flinty.

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

I think it's you that's making the school boy error there, it's just banter from @RedLionLad. I heard you like a bit of banter, not so when you don't hold all the cards?

I'm a huge fan of Flint and would be the first to admit he has rough edges, how he has worked his way up from non league instead of being coached from an early age for example. He plays driven by emotion and raw grit more than skill, these emotions allow him to put his body in where it hurts for the cause. The same emotions also show his upset and frustration when decisions like Monday's happen. Dont change Flinty.

Of course I can handle it.....I wouldn't have started this thread otherwise, especially knowing what was going to come my way.

6 minutes ago, RedM said:

Exactly right, he's improving all the time and I believe he could grow into a very good championship defender in the next couple of season.

He's never going to be graceful like Magnusson but he's very good at his own strengths. Anyone that tall and strong in the air would be a threat at any level. 

His game isn't reliant on speed, just his strength, height and reading of the game. If anything that's an advantage for him as those attributes don't decline really over time like speed and agility. Many defenders play at a good level well into their 30s and I think Flint can too. 

3 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Of course I can handle it.....I wouldn't have started this thread otherwise, especially knowing what was going to come my way.

You can handle it so much that you decided your message to Aden Flint would be best posted here? 

Why not go direct to Aden with it? Or is that not covered in the keyboard warrior handbook?

Archived