IGNORED

The Official Ipswich Town v Bristol City Match Day Thread

4 minutes ago, Sepp Blatter said:

Surely Moore has to given a go. This is getting to a point where the rot is irreversible and we're heading for a serious relegation scrap. Thank god for our early season form, or we'd be in SERIOUS trouble. 

We are in serious trouble

'They are a really poor team' say Suffolk commentators 

5 minutes ago, spudski said:

He's changed to 442 which people have been shouting for...we beat them playing 442 as well. It's not LJ that's the problem...it's the shit defending and lack of desire and application by certain players imo.

I know you're an LJ fan mate, but it sounds like you're trying to convince yourself. 

Ultimately pretty much every goal conceded involves an individual player error and again I'll draw comparisons with this time last year. 

He's going to have to start getting results soon. 

• Like 2

I'm in the Johnson out camp now. Get someone competent in before we're in even more trouble. 

I was underwhelmed by his appointment it prepared to give him a chance. 

November always looked a tough month and to lose only by the odd goal to some decent teams you give him the benefit of the doubt. But now we are losing to dog shit week in week out. The team look bereft of confidence and he has no idea how to turn this slump around. 

The players he has brought in are not up to the job, and we shouldn't give him another window to bloat our squad with garbage (albeit young garbage) 

i have a feeling fleetwood will be his last game in charge

• Like 1

We will win this 1-3!! Come on you reds, turning point to our season before the new year! Why be negative during a game? Never understand that, 45 minutes of football left to play yet!! Support the team, and if you feel the need to throw abuse at LJ and the team at full time then so be it, can we not all just support the team until we have definitely lost?? COYR 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Londoner said:

"Bristol city are a very poor team, Tomlin is good, Abraham is ok".

Why are you quoting football commentators? Most of em know **** all about football, and as a student of football, you should know that. you may as well quote comments from the Ipswich forum as well...they'll know just as much ;-)

• Like 1