IGNORED

The Official Ipswich Town v Bristol City Match Day Thread

5 minutes ago, nickolas said:

This is the main issue. Moaning about CB's not winning crosses is very lame when the full backs cant be arsed to close down and just let crosses be aimed into the box all the time. 

WTF is this Holden bloke doing if hes our defensive coach!

I see a desperate search for a scapegoat .

Can coaches win the SOM award or does it have to be a player ?

6 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Perhaps you should name them then?

Both fullbacks are not good enough at this level and prone to mistakes. Our midfield lacks drive to do defensive duties...Tomlin being the worst for this, as well as Freeman.

8 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I know you're an LJ fan mate, but it sounds like you're trying to convince yourself. 

Ultimately pretty much every goal conceded involves an individual player error and again I'll draw comparisons with this time last year. 

He's going to have to start getting results soon. 

I'm not an LJ fan perse...I support the fact that we are trying to do the right thing now...across the board. Regardless of our results at this present moment, and the frustration, I don't believe getting rid of the manager would be the answer. If he was doing the wrong thing, for the long term future of the club, I'd agree...but it's a long term strategy. Yes I'm frustrated and angry...but all this talk of changing the manager isn't going to help...it's the players, or some of them who are the problem imo...and I think we are weaker as a solid unit at the moment playing Tomlin. What has he actually done of late that has been effective that makes him undropable?

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

We will win this 1-3!! Come on you reds, turning point to our season before the new year! Why be negative during a game? Never understand that, 45 minutes of football left to play yet!! Support the team, and if you feel the need to throw abuse at LJ and the team at full time then so be it, can we not all just support the team until we have definitely lost?? COYR 

Are you on drugs?

• Like 2

Bit of a freak goal for me - clearance from a corner, lots of players trying to win the second ball inside the halfway line, handballs by both teams, think a few expected a whistle and then it spins clear of our midfield to their left wing to cross. If anything we over committed for the second ball.

11 minutes ago, nickolas said:

This is the main issue. Moaning about CB's not winning crosses is very lame when the full backs cant be arsed to close down and just let crosses be aimed into the box all the time. 

WTF is this Holden bloke doing if hes our defensive coach!

Check the Walsall fans forum. They were celebrating when he left for us. Shocking league 2 coach with no idea how to defend was their opinion.....