IGNORED

The Official Ipswich Town v Bristol City Match Day Thread

13 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Which ones?

I've already answered that question on this thread...

14 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Sorry we are crying out for a right winger and he signed 2 for over 2 mil and neither can get into the team, he signed for the future and forgot the here and now and is now doing his DMC impression just realising that many of the players he has put faith into are letting him down week after week.

I think you need to qualify the shit defending remark, the defence is not the problem, it was a wayward pass from our genius player apparently under little if any pressure that led to the goal and that is the story of our season.

I've also answered that in a previous post a minute ago...but agree to a degree...fullbacks and midfield neglecting defensive duties, the problem. Plus Tomlin is a liability now.

• Like 1

Now Lee has gone 3-5-2.

So I'm sure they have spent hours practising this formation - not.

Really think he is out of his depth in this league. We need to invest in a proven, experienced championship manager. If we are gonna buy youngsters we need a wily, experienced manager who knows how best to organise them. Not a load of rookies led by a rookie.

Gone 3 5 2, will be interesting to see how this works out. I started a thread a couple of games back about should we keep persisting with our left and right backs in a back 4 and expecting them to do the job of defence and beating the opposing left and right backs all game. Most significant change LJ had made of late. Hope it works. Come on reds, turn it round. Give the fans who travelled all that way something.

Edited by Flagon